Old 11-15-2013, 12:01 PM   #251

Lakewood. It's called Heaven's Up North. Nice little place in the middle of no where.

Old 11-26-2013, 10:47 PM   #252
MI Camperz

Yep. Long winter just barely under
way. The holidays help with the next month though. When we go back, luckily, everything is set up after the big move. Just refine some improvements.....or not, for a change.
Happy Holidays Campers!

Old 11-27-2013, 05:31 PM   #253

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodzcampers View Post
Yep. Long winter just barely under way. The holidays help with the next month though. When we go back, luckily, everything is set up after the big move. Just refine some improvements.....or not, for a change. Happy Holidays Campers!
I agree! Once we get through December its only 4 more months (We open last weekend of April). I have some ideas for mods maybe a better setup for the sewer. A pipe instead of the hose. Also planning our annual 10 day vacation with our trailer. Looking at one of the Great Lakes. as close to NJ as possible (LOL)
Old 12-01-2013, 10:36 AM   #254
MI Camperz

Wouldn't that be lake ontario? Also wouldn't it be cool if we could start a seasonal camp exchange program? You come here and we go there sort of thing. I know it would never happen, but it would be cool.
Old 12-03-2013, 06:36 PM   #255

Quote:
Wouldn't that be lake ontario? Also wouldn't it be cool if we could start a seasonal camp exchange program? You come here and we go there sort of thing. I know it would never happen, but it would be cool.
Thanks I will look at Lake Ontario. Seasonal exchange sounds interesting, Perhaps in a few years when we finally retire and can get away more
Old 12-21-2013, 10:56 PM   #256
MI Camperz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdalb20 View Post
I agree! Once we get through December its only 4 more months (We open last weekend of April). I have some ideas for mods maybe a better setup for the sewer. A pipe instead of the hose. Also planning our annual 10 day vacation with our trailer. Looking at one of the Great Lakes. as close to NJ as possible (LOL)
Maybe it's because we're shut in during an ice storm, but I am really restless already to get back to the campground and the outdoors. Christmas isn't even here yet, so that cure is not working very well. LOL

Mike, my DH is having surgery 12/27/13. Will be in the hospital 3-4 nights. So, guess I'm concerned about that too. Bought him some goofy PJs to wear...Red with Deer and Blue Plaid...sooooooooo not him...but what the heck...maybe get a chuckle when he struts the hospital halls in them. Don't worry though...it's not life threatening...just a pretty major back repair...he'll do great!
Old 12-22-2013, 07:38 AM   #257

Quote:
Maybe it's because we're shut in during an ice storm, but I am really restless already to get back to the campground and the outdoors. Christmas isn't even here yet, so that cure is not working very well. LOL

Mike, my DH is having surgery 12/27/13. Will be in the hospital 3-4 nights. So, guess I'm concerned about that too. Bought him some goofy PJs to wear...Red with Deer and Blue Plaid...sooooooooo not him...but what the heck...maybe get a chuckle when he struts the hospital halls in them. Don't worry though...it's not life threatening...just a pretty major back repair...he'll do great!
Best of luck to your DH. Keep in mind the Winter Solstice was yesterday. The days start getting longer and we are that much closer!
Old 12-22-2013, 08:21 AM   #258
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:

Hey bodzcampers......Sorry to hear about your DH needing back surgery! Love the jammie's though....that will cheer him up! Plus, he will be good as new come summertime!
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 06:13 PM   #259

Hope all goes well on the 27th. We'll keep your DH in out thoughts and prayers.

Link to pics:http://s1340.photobucket.com/user/Wi...?sort=4&page=1
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:01 PM   #260
MI Camperz

Thanks Wiscampsin and RV Chick and Maldab;

Appreciate the thoughts and prayers. Yes indeed, if he has to have surgery, this is the best time when life slows down for the holidays and plenty enough time to heal for summer.

« Contaminated Water | - »