Old 03-21-2014, 07:09 PM   #291

Our campground opens first of May but seasonal can go in a week early. We can go up the week before that and get things together but not to stay the night. Can't wait. I want to install an exhaust fan and perhaps a overhead light above our island. Outside I am looking in to a deck of some kind which would be great for a screenhouse. Last year we had it on gravel.

Old 03-21-2014, 08:11 PM   #292

Has anybody ever had a seasonal sight in nw pa?

Old 03-21-2014, 11:31 PM   #293
MI Camperz

Everyone sounds excited! I definitely want to see that Packers Helmet custom fire ring!
Old 03-22-2014, 10:01 PM   #294
Mij

Hello all. gonna be starting our second season of seasonal camping here soon "I hope" single digit temps tonight and a lot of snow yet. Ive got a lot to do this year, I had everything our sight setup pretty good until a larger site opened up down the road 2 weeks before the campground closed. I was able to get everything off the old sight and got the TT on the new sight hooked up and deck on. But now we bought a different trailer so more to do...the dealer thought he could get us in before the 15th when the campground opens to make the swap. Not sure we will be able to drive thru it at that point, the family and I are very excited to say the least.
Old 03-22-2014, 10:05 PM   #295
MI Camperz

Mij
Sounds exciting for sure! Please post some pics of your progress setting up your site and of your new camper! Awesome!
Old 03-22-2014, 10:23 PM   #296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mij View Post
Hello all. gonna be starting our second season of seasonal camping here soon "I hope" single digit temps tonight and a lot of snow yet. Ive got a lot to do this year, I had everything our sight setup pretty good until a larger site opened up down the road 2 weeks before the campground closed. I was able to get everything off the old sight and got the TT on the new sight hooked up and deck on. But now we bought a different trailer so more to do...the dealer thought he could get us in before the 15th when the campground opens to make the swap. Not sure we will be able to drive thru it at that point, the family and I are very excited to say the least.

That's what I am afraid of. This is our first year and our site is decent but not the biggest and if something else close opens up we would take it but that means starting all over again. Oh well. Keeps life interesting. Have a great season
Old 03-22-2014, 10:50 PM   #297
Mij

We were on a waiting list to get in so we took what we could get. It was by far the narrowest sight in the place but pretty deep and had great neighbors and we made it work. These are early pics from June of last year.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01240.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	48202   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01244.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	48203  
Old 03-22-2014, 11:11 PM   #298
Mij

Here is a pic of the fire pit area when I was finished. The people moving in to my sight wouldn't give me $125 for the padio, so I picked it all up and brought it with me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20130830_190315.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	48205  
Old 03-22-2014, 11:12 PM   #299
Oklahoma Proud

Called our seasonal cg of choice again today. Still no openings. So I guess we will have to go with our 2nd choice, a couple miles down the road, unless there comes an opening before may. At least on our 2nd choice we wont be locked in so if #1 get an opening mid summer- weesa movin'!!

I'm so excited to be able to leave the trailer and boat there and not have to haul everytime we want to go out. Plus its gonna save us cash compared to driving 2 vehicles to the lake all the time.

MillerTime- Future Sabre Handler!!
Old 03-22-2014, 11:15 PM   #300
Oklahoma Proud

Looks nice Mij !!

MillerTime- Future Sabre Handler!!

« Contaminated Water | - »