Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-13-2019, 11:35 AM   #1

Stock outdoor grill review

My 2608 came with the grill pictured below. I've had outdoor grills before and was never impressed and frankly didn't use them as I felt the grill mount left the grill too close to the camper.

Fast forward to this one and I must say, for a cheap grill, this one has all the bases covered.

The mount moves the grill out and away from the side of the camper. I grilled two steaks last night and checked the sidewall several times. The gap between the grill and the wall is far enough and the wall stayed cold.

The steaks turned out perfect.

The propane hookup is convenient and easy to connect. I've carried 1lb containers and 20lb tanks for other grills in the past, but really didn't want to get into that again. This is so much easier.

Anyone else use their factory grill?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	grill.jpg
Views:	709
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	194497  
2rad4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 11:41 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2rad4u View Post
My 2608 came with the grill pictured below. I've had outdoor grills before and was never impressed and frankly didn't use them as I felt the grill mount left the grill too close to the camper.

Fast forward to this one and I must say, for a cheap grill, this one has all the bases covered.

The mount moves the grill out and away from the side of the camper. I grilled two steaks last night and checked the sidewall several times. The gap between the grill and the wall is far enough and the wall stayed cold.

The steaks turned out perfect.

The propane hookup is convenient and easy to connect. I've carried 1lb containers and 20lb tanks for other grills in the past, but really didn't want to get into that again. This is so much easier.

Anyone else use their factory grill?
Yep. Same exact one that came with the FW in my sig. Works just fine. Small and easy to store. Only used it a couple of times though.
B&W Companion 20K for OEM pucks.
SecretSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
door