Old 10-05-2016, 01:57 PM   #1
Advice selecting a RV cover for a Vibe 268RKS

Looking for advice on which RV cover to get. Elements has both the "All Climate" which is water resistant/breathable or the "Premium" which appears to be heavier duty & water repellent. Both are available for a descent price at
Since I live in the Pacific NW (Seattle), we get lots of rain during the winter months, seldom snows, moderate temps, I am torn thinking I need the "repellent" but I give up the breathable....
Also, I measured and if I did it correctly the #69285 (31' 7" - 34') should be the correct one. Thoughts/advice?

danheit98125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 02:17 PM   #2
I have one of the ADCO breathable, moisture resistant covers and it's a nice cover. It's already looking a bit sad after the summer and will likely croak after the winter. With covers, I believe you get what you pay for. The trailer parked next to me had an inexpensive cover on for about a week before the wind shredded it. Size specs can be found on the product's page.

2017 Rockwood MiniLite 2506S
2016 Chevrolet HC 2500 6.6L
bshort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 12:07 PM   #3

Cajun Style is offline   Reply With Quote

cover, select, vibe