Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-02-2012, 09:26 AM   #1

Attn all Disney World fans

Not sure where to post this but wanted to alert anyone who is planning on buying tickes to Disney World. I just received a notice that ticket prices will be going up tomorrow so if you had planned on buying tickets in the near future you should buy them today. Best price I found for tickets was through Undercover Tourist.

Just thought I would let everyone know.

tmmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 09:47 AM   #2

their prices jump up and down more than the value of stocks.

3 years ago were were planning our first trip, so when I knew what my tax return would be I went looking - $4800. No way we'd be able to do that.
Got our camper and considered camping - so we'd really only need tickets and not hotel/food. Went looking (in june for sept) and the exact same package was $1271. Yes, that is not a type - from almost five grand dropped to twelve hundred dollars.

Went back in jan of this year, about 16 monhts later, now my son is no longer a wee kid and we stayed 2 days longer (6 nights/7 days) - $1700 total - food, room, 7 days of admission for 4 people.

no coupons, no weird travel sites.

Nights camped 2011: 11 2012: 18 2013: 12 2014: 12 2015: 13 2016: 56 2017: 8+
prof_fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:52 PM   #3
RVWholesalers Representative

If you go to mousesavers.com you can often find some great deals. In many cases if you are staying seven days or more it is often cheaper to go with an annual pass. That annual pass will also entitle you to 10% off many things you purchase in the parks and at Downtown Disney. Also, the Disney hotels will often give large discounts (up to 40%) to annual passholders. I go quite a bit with my family, we absolutely love the place, contact me if anyone ever needs any tips!!!
ddurnell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fan