Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-24-2015, 02:04 PM   #1

Coach-Net Awesome Experience

Picked up our 2015 Forester in January while in process of having our RV garage built. Long story short, got stuck in deep Florida sugar sand trying to get the RV into the new garage in the back yard. Used our first year free Coach-Net and the experience was beyond expectations. Service was courteous, thorough and truck was here within an hour even got a call within 60 minutes to ensure help had arrived. Needless to say, they got us out and parked in the garage. Without a doubt will be signing up when our first free year is up. Nothing short of outstanding service. Looks like I am going to have to extend the concrete apron...sigh...
BruinsFan3171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 06:08 PM   #2

Welcome to the Forest River Forums.

It's always good to hear the positive news. Thanks for posting.

Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
2010 Ford F250 XL Crew Cab 6.4 liter diesel
ATU Local 788
Oakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 11:14 PM   #3

Great post! Seems like people mostly post when things don't go right.
mbCik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 11:22 PM   #4

Extended Warranty companies

DH and I just purchased our 2016 Surveyor and it comes with free first year of roadside assist free from Coach-Net.

My question is: we are also looking for extended warranty coverage on the main components of the trailer. Does anyone here use Coach-Net for that? Are they good with that as well as the roadside assist?

The dealer offered us up to 7 years with a company called Compass. We are just trying to get a feel of what everyone uses and likes.
CandW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 10:04 PM   #5

Glad I saw this post as DH and I also had an awesome experience with Coach-net on our very 1st night out after picking up our new FR Sunseeker. One of the rear tires was low and upon further inspection DH found that the valve was broken and was leaking air. We called coach net and a very nice woman helped get a service person out to our camp site to fix our tire. They were terrific! It was definitely very nice having this peace of mind and we will definitely be signing up for future years to come.
Sunseekers is offline   Reply With Quote