Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-09-2008, 08:26 PM   #1
Cyber Phrenologist

Thumbs up Cool deals on heaters

At Home Depot today I found (and bought!) a portable radiant heater that competes with this one:

http://www.campingworld.com/browse/s...=19573:src=FPC

For only $35 dollars. It's a knock off by some outfit called "dyna-glo" takes the same 1 pound bottles as the famous "buddy heater" above. They had a knock off of the "big buddy" for $55.

They also had competition for this heater:

http://www.campingworld.com/browse/s...r/skunum=27289

For only $9 but I didn't get that one.

Better hurry. My store only had 2 left, and I got one of them!

Radio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 08:11 PM   #2

Radio, Thank you for the savings post. Will ck. it out at our Depot. asap. Like you we appreciate a find like that. Keep it up. Granite
granite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 08:52 PM   #3
Cyber Phrenologist

If your store is sold out, go to the service desk and have them check inventory in other stores. I think the SKU is RMC-8001SS. The UPC bar code is 35111-08001.

Radio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 09:02 PM   #4

Before you go spend the money on that one. Check out Menards - as they had the big buddy for $99 bucks. And trust me you want the big buddy! One of my fellow ice fishing friends had the little buddy, and I show up at our fish house with my "big buddy" and his eyes were like silver dollars. Then I turned mine on, he was foaming at the mouth. Then I turned the FAN on ( runs on 4 D batts ) And if it wasn't -13 degrees and 12:30 at night on new years day night he would went and bought the big buddy that night. The big buddy really is awesome. I have the hose that I hook to a 20LB cylinder and hang in the garage right here in minnesota. God luck and happy heater shopping!

Jeff
Super dad is offline   Reply With Quote