Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-09-2019, 07:42 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJKris View Post
Do you have to have other vehicles insured through USAA to insure a trailer? I signed up with Progressive when I bought the trailer. Most my other vehicles are through NJM, which I really like and don't want to switch from.
You shouldn't have to. Slightly different but I have 3 of my houses insured with them but I have another one which is a short term rental which can't be insured by them. Because of the short term rental, My umbrella is with a USAA subsidiary.

I have one boat with USAA and one with US Boat. I may switch but USAA is so good with claims that its hard to switch.

The USAA auto rates are way lower than any other insurance company I have gotten quotes from. Even my Harley is with USAA. It's a quarter what other places charge.
babock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 08:53 AM   #22

I have Progressive and they offer pest damage and roof damage.

East to West Della Terra 25KRB
camperwes413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 09:28 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoePK View Post
Hello, I've found Progressive insurance on our trailers the best value and price. Most regular insurance companies charge way to much for RV's. I'm sure others will have other insurance they like, but we've always end up with Progressive.
We just finished up getting a quote from Allstate. We currently have Progressive. Allstate came back a little bit higher- not much- and just a little bit better coverage. But for the time being we're going to stay with Progressive. We have everything bundled, which helps.
RangeMaggotBob is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
insurance