Old 10-03-2010, 08:57 PM   #11
The reason I have not replied is because I have been at the cabin all weekend. Thanks to all for the positive replies. Now I will try to answer all questions.

I started this thread under "Decision had to be made" then followed up #2 and #3.

I still have the camper and it is now in my driveway. I need to find a way to repair the interior walls due to the bubble problems I have posted along with some other issues.

The cabin is located in Hershey PA at Thousand Trails campground 6 miles from Hershey park. 5 of them have been sold and there are 4 more left of the same type, but they can be bought by members only.

As far as towing it, It's not going to happen, this log loft cabin is 12'x35' it is considered a mobile home. In order to tow it a permit would have to be issued. I have the cut sheet on how it was built, so I can't buy a camper built like this for $4,000 bucks complete with curtains to TP, move in condition the only two things we had to supply was food and our clothes.
This cabin was a rental unit and it was well taken care of, we remove all furniture including beding and put all new in.

rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote