Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-08-2011, 09:20 PM   #61
Infractee

As recently as a few years ago, I do believe that all the oil that came down the Alaskan pipeline was for export only. One of the guys I work with has a BIL that works for the pipeline and was talking about it one day at work, I had no idea, thought it was for us? Seems like I remember him saying that the oil in Alaska has too much sulfur if I remember correctly?
Cost too much to refine for use in the USA so it is sent abroad to countries that do not have an EPA or somesuch.
RhoZeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 07:15 PM   #62

S.W La. 02/18/2011 $3.39 PG , I have no plans to slow down . It s MY TT and I 'm going to use it. I may not pay my taxies , But i'm going camping.
Old 02-20-2011, 07:30 PM   #63

Our Diesel prices in Georgia went to 3.55 today. If you are traveling thru Georgia on I-95, the best places to get gas or diesel. The first exit, coming north or south. Southbound would be Hwy 17, first exit coming into the state. Going north out of Florida, would be the St Marys exit. First exit going north.
jcts43 is offline   Reply With Quote