Old 08-02-2010, 02:51 PM   #11
Thanks to all for your input. We have decided to add Good Sam Road Service this year and we'll let AAA expire.

BillConnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 11:27 AM   #12
CLASS "A" Senior Member
We've had Good Sam ERS since we bought our motorhome. It not only covers the RV but every vehicle we own including my daughter's vehicle. She was involved in an accident where the vehicle needed to be towed. She called them, they weren't able to get a truck there for about 30 minutes. It was a snowy day so I'm sure the requests were pretty high. The police wanted the car off the road and called for a tow truck close by that they use. She called GS ERS back and they told her to send the bill to them and they reimbursed the entire amount because they couldn't get someone there quicker. They really do a great job. The battery on my car died last summer while we were on vacation. I called them and they had a truck come out to hot shot us. Once the lady contacted the service company she called me back with an estimated time of arrival which was 35 minutes. They were there in less than 30. She called me back 40 minutes after the call she made to me with the arrival time to make sure we were taken care of. Best annual fee we pay. Service has been nothing short of excellent.

2007 Georgetown 370TS

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:12 AM   #13
Thanks Charlie & Sheri - I feel better knowing that the good service I received from AAA all these years will continue with Good Sam.
BillConnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 03:41 PM   #14
I had AAA for many years. When I started RVing, their price went way too high. Good Sam gave me much better coverage and proce. I had to use them once. Got towed, TT and Trailer to the nearest Chevy dealer. I was satified with the rsponse and service.

exscream is offline   Reply With Quote