Old 03-03-2015, 07:58 PM   #11
I did have the extended Good Sam repair insurance with a $300 deductible. The microwave broke and it was so difficult to get reasonable support from Good Sam that I cancelled the policy and used the proceeds from the unexpired portion of the insurance to get a new microwave, plus I had money left over, even though I was charged $50 to cancel the policy. I came to the conclusion that the claims agents must be rewarded for giving policy holders the run around when a claim is made.

Philip Rank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 10:00 AM   #12
Read the fine print! I know it takes time, but it's worth it. I compared several Extended Service Plans (ESP) and ended up going with what the dealer offered. It is the Preserve Elite fourth of Good Sam's plan and item for item, almost a perfect match. I believe Good Sam gets its reputation from a great camping guide and related items, but they use that as leverage to sell some very expensive insurance, ESP and roadside assistance plans. Don't buy their products just because you feel good about the company. Do the research! You'll be glad you did.

2015 GT 364TSF
Vince and Charlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 01:01 PM   #13
Read the fine print. Had the ESP plan for 3 yrs and they refused to replace AC compressor because seal failed

Hadn't paid extra for seal and gasket coverage.

bend302 is offline   Reply With Quote

good sam, repair, service