Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-16-2013, 10:26 PM   #21
B47

One thing about the discussion between commercial banks and credit unions and which offers the best financing rates that hasn't been mentioned is something that is important to me and perhaps others is this -

Everytime a cu member gets a loan ( doesn't matter if its a RV loan, mortgage or other) and repays it is that money that is repaid helps that cu grow bigger and more financially stronger with each loan that is repaided and that helps other cu members to get loans, usually at a lower, but not always, rate.

Not sure about other cu members, but Everytime I walk into my cu and see other members doing business there, I feel good that they are helping not only me, but the other cu members also.

I wonder how many customers of the big box banks and all their fees feel like they are members and not just customers?
B47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 08:11 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by B47 View Post
One thing about the discussion between commercial banks and credit unions and which offers the best financing rates that hasn't been mentioned is something that is important to me and perhaps others is this -

Everytime a cu member gets a loan ( doesn't matter if its a RV loan, mortgage or other) and repays it is that money that is repaid helps that cu grow bigger and more financially stronger with each loan that is repaided and that helps other cu members to get loans, usually at a lower, but not always, rate.

Not sure about other cu members, but Everytime I walk into my cu and see other members doing business there, I feel good that they are helping not only me, but the other cu members also.

I wonder how many customers of the big box banks and all their fees feel like they are members and not just customers?

2017 Ford F350 CCSB
Mods and Pics
BurgPath is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dealer