Old 07-08-2016, 08:52 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired on a mountain View Post
Back in 04 and 06 I used x plan to buy f350 crew cab diesels the savings nearly 7000 dollars the price of the diesel motor. Last year before buying a new gas 250 the price at the dealer was lower then the x plan price. The dealer has a window sticker in there file a A plan one and a X plan one make them show you it . Good luck but shop around
A plan is for Ford employees, no one is getting A plan pricing unless you are an employee or relative of an employee. These are heavily audited and proof is required before a pin is generated.

Old 07-09-2016, 02:28 PM   #12

The plan for "other folks" is called the Friends and Family plan. Find a current Ford employee or a Ford retiree to get you a pin number for this plan. A friend of mine was able to get a better deal on his F350 diesel dually with the "at that time incentives" than with this plan. Just depends on the dealer and his inventory at the time.

Bob

retiredcamper47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 03:19 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcamper47 View Post
The plan for "other folks" is called the Friends and Family plan. Find a current Ford employee or a Ford retiree to get you a pin number for this plan. A friend of mine was able to get a better deal on his F350 diesel dually with the "at that time incentives" than with this plan. Just depends on the dealer and his inventory at the time.

Bob
They will search a find a vehicle. The dealer that had the 350 my dealer went and picked up for me under the X plan had been visited. He was $7300 light on trade in...
CaptnJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 09:51 PM   #14

I can get X-Plan through work. When I went to upgrade to a 250, the dealer's "up front" price was about $500 less than X-Plan.

Tags
ford