Old 04-17-2015, 01:12 PM   #111
Originally Posted by codespy View Post
I do not see Dynamax units on the list they sent me. There are a total of 28 brands on the list.
Even after purchasing the extra year are FR owners still going with the Good Sam, Extra Ride, Wholesale Warrantys ect.?

offduty11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 01:29 PM   #112
Moderators' Assistant
Originally Posted by StoneyG View Post
I sent my check in and just got it back yesterday. It seems that the Forest River Extended Warranty is not available on Forest River Dyanamax products.
As has been said before, the 2nd year FR warranty is not available on motorized units nor the recently acquired divisions: Dynamax, Coachmen, PrimeTime and Shasta.

When FR acquired them, they all only offered one year warranties and I guess FR decided to keep it like that.

Dan-Retired Firefighter/EMT
Shawn-Musician/Entrepreneur/Wine Expert
and Zoe the Wonder Dog(R.I.P.)
'07 Roo 23SS pushing an '07 Chevy Avalanche
Equalizer WDH and Prodigy BC
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 11:44 AM   #113
Anyone that has done warranty work on their RV, what was the process? Did you just take it in and say I need this fixed? Or did you have to get authorization through Forest River? I already have the 2 year extension warranty...but about to take it in for a few things.
cjb2283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 12:11 PM   #114
I had minor warrent work. Just took it to my dealer that I bought it from. They handled it all.
kinma13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 12:15 PM   #115
I am another one who knew nothing about the 2nd yr. warranty until I saw the thread on the Forum. Thanks to all who posted. On the plus side, the people I spoke to at Forest River about this couldn't have been nicer to deal with.
My insurance agent had advised me of a warranty type product underwritten by Progressive Insurance. I'll look further into this when my 2nd yr. warranty is set to expire.
2015 Shamrock 231KSS, Oyster shell
2016 Chev Silverado LT Z71 Ext. Cab, 4x4, 5.3L V/8
Reese Straight Line WDH, 2000W Honda Gen.
2 Old Town kayaks & 2 Boston Terriers - Zoey/Gonzo
Lar & Ruth
55 nights camping in 2015, 45 in 2016
CNYCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 01:11 PM   #116
talk to dealer first
wire1946 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 08:37 AM   #117
No Good San warranty until the two years of Forest River warranty are ended. I will get a quote only after the two years with Forest River. If you go with a Good Sam warranty one day one you are wasting those two years of coverage because Forest River will pay for claims during the first two years and not Good Sam.
whj469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 12:11 PM   #118
OK.. trailer delivered and starting to fill out the 2nd year warranty paperwork. It ask for a unit serial number. Can anyone tell mW where it might be located on a cedar creek. Looked at info tag on side of trailer but no sn there.
2015 Cedar Creek 38CK
jkeezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 01:49 PM   #119
I believe the vin # is what they are asking for
wire1946 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 02:37 PM   #120

Your number is on your sales receipt and on the license application. If you want to match it, look on the lower front roadside corner of the fifth wheel.
FYI, there are manuals you can download and have at your disposal as well as what came with the RV.

SilverbackMel is offline   Reply With Quote

forest river, warranty