Old 01-11-2013, 09:32 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Price a side wall replacement,or a roof this will answer your question! Youroo!!
Looked over the warranty and I think it is worth the price but I don't think it covers a side wall replacement but it does mention the roof membrane, slide out mechanism, and a few other items that makes me want it. Thanks for the replies. JT

Jtant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:36 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerTime View Post
I don't know if its worth it or not, but we didnt pay any extra for it, we got an additional 5 year warranty too. If nothing else it may help if we sell it in a couple years, since the xtented warranty is transferable.

From what I understand, 2nd year is hitch to bumper just like the first year.
The application I am looking at does not appear to be hitch to bumper. There is a list of specific items but it does appear to be worth the money. Thanks for the replies. JT

Old 01-11-2013, 09:59 PM   #33
Oklahoma Proud

I have heard on this forum of others having side walls replaced after the first year under warranty. Read some of the delamination threads, they have more info. As the the 2nd year- should be the same as first year. Of course aftermarket warranty wont cover as much. We have the xtra ride and many have had excellent results with them.
Happy camping!
MillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:47 PM   #34
Oklahoma Proud

ok, been looking on internet for more info on 2nd year, cant find much on hard facts, but i have seen mention that 2nd year coverage is different than first year, but nothing that i can find from Fr saying such- may just have to ask the dealer!
MillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:28 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerTime View Post
ok, been looking on internet for more info on 2nd year, cant find much on hard facts, but i have seen mention that 2nd year coverage is different than first year, but nothing that i can find from Fr saying such- may just have to ask the dealer!
Don't know if this is still accurate but this is what I am basing my info on 2nd Year Warranty Form Sticky JT
Old 02-02-2013, 04:58 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtant View Post
Looked over the warranty and I think it is worth the price but I don't think it covers a side wall replacement but it does mention the roof membrane, slide out mechanism, and a few other items that makes me want it. Thanks for the replies. JT
I personally know (4) Flagstaff-Rockwood owners who had (Complete Wall Sides)replaced at the Factory! This was done under the (2nd) year coverage, (The 150.$ deal). Youroo!!

youroo is offline   Reply With Quote