Old 04-08-2014, 11:02 AM   #21
To update, Good Sam does not use GMAC insurance now, GMAC sold it to another company. I was under the impression that all insurance companies use you credit reports? How could they get your credit report without your SS number?

whj77372 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 04:31 PM   #22
Full timers insurance

CWI Insurance Agency (Camping World) is an agent for Allied Insurance.

scivilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 03:19 PM   #23
USAA rep told me they could insure tt and 5ers but had to refer motor homes.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Forest River Forums mobile app
gauchoverde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 03:36 PM   #24
Good Sam

I don't know your personal reasons for not wanting to deal with GoodSam but I have been insured with my motorhomes through them for years with excellent results. I originally had GMAC and found that excellent. Then I had Allied and this past weekend they (Good Sam) saved me over $350 per year by switching me to National General which was formally GMAC. National General specializes in RV insurance, has full-timers coverage, optional full replacement value, storage option which saves you when you are not actively using the RV by paring down the coverage and personal belongings insurance up to $3000 for full replacement value.

I had claims with GMAC on a previous RV and they were handled without problem and expeditiously. AS you may know GMAC has been around for over 60 years and had an excellent financial strength rating before they changed their name.
scivilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 04:21 PM   #25
I have my TT covered under my Allstate auto policy. I just checked and found that I have $2,000 contents coverage for $22 / yr.

Steve and Marlene and 2 Furry Kids. LB (Maltese) Rocky (Border Terrier)
2013 Coachmen Catalina 25RKS 2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab
Stg1 is offline   Reply With Quote