Old 02-07-2015, 09:26 PM   #1
David & Conrad Foxx
Good Sam Membership Offer at Camping World

Just joined GSC today for the first time, two years for $50 and when the card is sent, a $25 merchandise gift card for Camping World is also sent. So, it's sort of like two years for the price of one.

FoxxLandArk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 08:10 PM   #2
Good Sam Membership Offer at Camping World

I've been considering joining. We're taking delivery of our first RV in the next week or so. Where did you get the Good Sam deal? Was it online or in store only?

Edit: oh there's my answer... It's in the title of your post. I clearly wasn't paying attention.

2015 Forest River Forester 3011 DS - 2007 Dodge Durango Toad
ORvideoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 08:48 PM   #3
It's always good to pick it up when they run the discount specials, and if you wait long enough to renew at the last moment they entice with better and better deals. I did a one-day stacker renewal special where I re-up'ed GS Roadside Assistance and GS Club membership for 3 years at a TREMENDOUS discount, and all 3 years paid for themselves when I needed to have my former daily driver towed after grenading the rear differential!

The rate discount is nice when staying for just a couple nights at participating campgrounds, but the real advantage for me is the gas discount because my local station is a Pilot truck stop and I have a 8.1L SUV and a 5.7L Hemi pickup to feed! While you can find most everything CW sells online for less, when you have a CW 15 minutes from your house it's good to walk in and get what you need without waiting for it.

geotex1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 09:13 PM   #4
Been a Good Sam life member for a number of years the CW discounts & 10% off at member campgrounds has well paid for itself...... Got the life membership when GS was having a special as well.

2005 Dodge 3500 Cummins
2013 Puma Unleashed 356 QLB
1966 Mustang GT
1986 Mustang SVO
Sadie & Lillie Spoiled Rotten Boxers
Oaklevel is offline   Reply With Quote

camping, good sam