Originally Posted by pdeter
We bought the same trailer in November and have camped 10 times. Love it and have only had one issue. First time I fired the furnace there was no air from the vents in the floor. I opened the cabinet under the sink and found that one of the screws holding the panel that directs air into the ducting had broken off and the air was escaping under the sink. Added a new screw and worked perfect. No other issues and I hope you have the same good luck. A few things I have done to mine.
1. Added an outlet to the right of the kitchen sink.
2. Install the Progressive Industries EMS-HW30C power protection.
3. Moved the spare tire under the hitch.
4. Added a TV to the bedroom.
5. Replaced the toilet (had the smell identified in other threads I found on this site). This was free because of a recall by the manufacturer of the toilet.
6. Replaced the mattress with a sleep number bed.
7. Re-caulked the shower (seems to be a continuous problem as also identified in threads on this site).
Have you made any changes to yours? Good luck with your rig and I hope you love it as much as we do!
I have made a couple of mods...My wife is in the middle of decoration, so I will stay out of her way until she is finished. Some things I have done so far:
1. Installed the Progressive Industries EMS-HW30C power protection with remote display mounted by main control panel.
2. Installed a shower soap, shampoo, and conditioner dispenser.
3. Installed lighting in 2 compartments.
4. Added step pads.
5. Installed roof vent shields.
If the steps continue to bother me may end up installing electric steps. Thought about additional outlets.
Gary, Tonia, Baile, Summer and Otis our Boston T.
Flagstaff 27RLWS Emerald Pkg
2015 Ford F150 King Ranch FX4 Max Tow 3.5EB, 3.55
Equalizer 4 WDH, 1,200 / 12,000Lbs