RVs/boats/trailers/other wheeled stuff are allowed in our estates as long as parked discreetly to side or rear of house.
We did the math and found that installing a 50A outlet & pouring a pad big enough to have the slides open and park the truck (hooked up and ready to roll) was worth the cost ($2300) when compared to storage @ $99/MO with only 110V for several reasons:
1. Easy to go out and work on the unit - if I forget a tool I just go to the garage not cuss all the way back home from storage
2. Break even ROI in 23 months
3. Lower (slightly) RV insurance (~$8/MO)
4. Can prep for a trip MUCH easier than storage
5. Trip day is a simple get in, start engine and GO!
Bob & Anne-Marie [BamaBob & 6 Actual]
| 2017 Berkshire XLT 43A with Ultrasteer Tag | Blue Ox Avail + KarGard II |
| SMI AF-1 Air Brake | 2016 Jeep Cherokee Overland TOAD | Pedego Bikes |
Nights Camped: 2013
• 2015 - 56
• Jul 2016 - Fulltime •