Old 09-02-2015, 02:08 PM   #91
How many of you are parents and wiped your kids butts with out gloves or cleaned up your kids puke. I don't think it's that big of a deal to empty the tank

clutchd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 06:21 PM   #92
No poopy doopy in a TT or MH?

Amazing, just amazing! I just hope they are not tempted to go into the woods and poop with the bears!? That could annoy the bears...

Thanks for this totally made my day in knowing that I'm not as weird as I make myself out to be. Seriously.

Si Hoc Legere Scis, Nimium Eruditionis Habes!
Pixelbum1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 06:28 PM   #93
Send a message via Skype™ to Blackhat6mike
Originally Posted by Papa Rich View Post
My toy hauler came with a convection microwave standard. Have yet to use the convection part. It will be interesting to so how my 3k gen set handles it.
My convection/microwave takes 1,500 watts to run it. Your 3K gen will handle it easily.
2013 Silverado 2500 HD Duramax/Allison Tuned
Aviator Wright Flyer #1919
"First In, Last Out". 11B4Y
DAV, MOPH, VFW, 5/7 Cav,1/8 Cav Assoc.
11th ABN Pathfinder Co. N7MIP
Blackhat6mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 06:45 PM   #94
jmencel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 09:49 PM   #95
I will add that this is a true story so we have all kinds out there..
RVnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 10:57 PM   #96
Originally Posted by BamaBob View Post
Nah it's probably becaus propane ovens never really work that great - even with the pizza stone mod they are crappy.

I can hardly wait for the day that convection microwaves (and induction cooktops!) replace propane ovens and stoves!

Well we have the Mirco/Convection Oven and really really wish we ALSO had an OVEN

Tom48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 11:16 PM   #97
Originally Posted by Tom48 View Post
Well we have the Mirco/Convection Oven and really really wish we ALSO had an OVEN

We use the oven in our camper a lot and have no issues with it. Use an oven thermometer and watch the food a little more and it works great. A propane oven is basically the same as a natural gas oven and many many people have that in their house. I grew up with a gas oven and it worked great. Heated up much faster than an electric oven. Talk to a professional chef and most will tell you that gas is preferred.

Evereddie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 11:42 PM   #98
What an interesting (and entertaining) just shows how diverse we all are. We use our trailer as 'the cottage': everyone is welcome to walk in and feel comfortable...cook your food, wear your shoes, and use the facilities. This is why we have such a wonderful 5th wheel, to use and enjoy!

We are 'anal' though about clean up and putting the trailer away spotless and organized. A guest commented just the other day about how it still 'smelled' new! I was surprised as it has had campfire smoke blowing in, bacon cooked inside, thanksgiving dinner, etc. and we have camped over 80 nights in just over a year.

Great care and maintenance, manuals and records is where resale resides, not 'unused' in my books...and I have sold trailers, homes, cars, and 'stuff' to prove it.

2014 Crusader 351 REQ Touring Edition (the Cottage)
2015 GMC Sierra 3500HD SLT (Allison B)
Nights in the Cottage: 2014: 27, 2015: 80 2016: Jan= 2, Feb=2, Mar=2, Apr=3, May=2, June=8, July=10, Aug=11, Sept=2, Oct=2 Running Total:151
Rigpdx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 10:36 AM   #99
Dang........ wonder how much we've lost on ours already??
lindalees818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 01:08 PM   #100
I've tented for 6 years, I've tent/trailered it with a porta-a-potty for #1s only and I have 2 daughters (now 21 and 19) for 11 years. I bought this trailer to cook, sleep, party and have craps in. I love the fact I don't have to walk to outhouses in the middle of the night. And I have to dump at the end of an outing, who cares.... Suck it up and let others enjoy the trailer. I've never seen DBs (dead bodies) beside the dump stations, ever. Full service sites, go for it, then you can use the shower. This is the first year with my TT, 3 trips with power only and 3 trips with full service. The thing about power only is you have to use the campgrounds dump station. If you leave on a Sunday with everyone else, ya godda wait. I'm retired, I get there on a Tuesday or Wednesday so I can take my time getting a 31 foot rig on the back of a 20 foot truck into the right spot and leave on a Monday or Tuesday so I don't have to face the lineups at the dump station.

Bob & Kelley
2015 Flagstaff 26RBSS
2014 FORD F-150 Supercrew 4x4
3.5L Ecoboost, 3:73 axle, Max Tow Pkg

2015(36 nights) 2016(37 nights so far)
Pockets is offline   Reply With Quote