Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-03-2015, 01:32 PM   #1

New Grey Wolf 26DBH-Seems like a good deal.

Seems like the natural progression- Tent camped for 3 years, bought a popup and camped in it for 2 years, bought a F150 and now just landed a new Grey Wolf 26DBH at the Denver RV show this weekend. Like most people, we were just going to look but my wife fell in love with some of the Hybrids and finally this TT and deals seemed too good to be true. The show price was $19k for the 26DBA plus we're getting $5k on trade for our 1994 Palomino TXL popup.

We don't get to bring it home for a month yet, but we're excited for all the fun memories the lie ahead. Glad to find an active forum as I will have lots of questions given the obvious gaps between popup and TT ownership.
driftinby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 01:34 PM   #2
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Welcome to the forum!

Congrats on the new unit!
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 02:25 PM   #3

Welcome form Wisconsin and congrats on your new Grey Wolf 26DBH.

"we were just going to look but my wife fell in love with...", we've all been there before .
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 08:28 PM   #4

Hello. we just purchased a 2015 grey wolf 26dbh also. cant wait to use it. still really cold here in montana. will be taking it to follow my son playing college football. i to may have questions about our units. glad this forum is here for a resource.
jbert84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 01:33 PM   #5

Grey Wolf

Congrats on your Grey Wolf purchase. Hope that you will be as happy with yours as we are with our 2013 Grey Wolf Select 28BH. Just returned from a month vacation in South Western States. The only problem encountered was that I bent one of the rear "drag supports" by driving over some very uneven pavement. Fortunately it's on the side opposite the drain pipes. Other than that everything worked perfectly. The slide out adds a lot of roominess and the very attractive purchase price was a bonus.
2013 Grey Wolf Select 28BH
2012 Ford F250 Lariet 4X4 fully equipped
Nights camped in 2015 = 36
biker2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 10:41 AM   #6

Yep! We did the same thing, Mrs Steel and I went to an RV show to 'just look around' and the next day we placed an order for our TT. So congratulations on your new TT! You will love it and will make many, many happy memories.
we have your sister model, the 274dbh and we can't wait till this winter weather is gone so we can get back out...the whole Steel family is chomping at the bit.

TT-2015 Cherokee 274dbh TV-2010 Jeep Commander Limited
Steelframer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 07:40 AM   #7

That is awesome to hear so many ended up with theirs the very same way. Thanks for all the warm welcomes.

2014 Ford F150 FX4 EB
2015 Grey Wolf 26DBH
1994 Palomino TXL
Old 03-13-2015, 04:22 PM   #8

#JEALOUS!

I was at the local RV show last month and fell in love with this model too! It seems like a solid TT for the cash. Congrats!
Blackhawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 08:40 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftinby View Post
Seems like the natural progression- Tent camped for 3 years, bought a popup and camped in it for 2 years, bought a F150 and now just landed a new Grey Wolf 26DBH at the Denver RV show this weekend. Like most people, we were just going to look but my wife fell in love with some of the Hybrids and finally this TT and deals seemed too good to be true. The show price was $19k for the 26DBA plus we're getting $5k on trade for our 1994 Palomino TXL popup.

We don't get to bring it home for a month yet, but we're excited for all the fun memories the lie ahead. Glad to find an active forum as I will have lots of questions given the obvious gaps between popup and TT ownership.
Bought our 2015 DBH Limited at the Bandimere show off C470 in Denver last year. Same story...wife fell in love...watched everyone walk through making comments about the layout while we filled out paperwork....etc. We LOVE it. Towed with 2013 5.7L Tundra Crewmax with no problem. And that's with the back storage rack and truck and camper pretty loaded down evenly. Congrats! Btw...we paid approx. 20k at that time, so sounds like you got a reasonable deal. Would never buy another camper without a separate door to the bathroom after this. You will appreciate a porta potty on wheels.
Old 03-14-2015, 09:26 AM   #10

finally got warm enough to spend first night in our new 26dbh. watched a movie and tried it out. had to run the heat to keep it comfrontable. worked great. my 11 year old daughter loved the top bunk. the master bed is a little hard, need to get a topper. to comment more on the price we purchased ours from advanture rv in fargo nd for a great price of 16,977. yup very happy.
jbert84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 06:30 AM   #11

We just purchased our first RV - a 2015 Grey Wolf 26DBH. Picked it up last Saturday. I think we did pretty good on the price. We paid right at $21K which included the trailer, WDH and sway control (both installed), slide topper and starter kit (standard stuff - pressure regulator, electrical adapter, etc). You can certainly find the trailer cheaper elsewhere online, but once we factored in delivery or the cost of driving up north to pick it up, the local dealer was close enough. Like I said, we might could have done some better on the price, but I'm still pleased overall.

Anyway...we should be taking it on it's maiden voyage here in the next couple of weeks. We're still outfitting it with all the essentials and whatnot.

This is my first post here, I LOVE that this forum exists. I've already learned a ton. Happy trails!
thedude1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 10:17 PM   #12

Wahoo! Just got the call that our 26DBH is here. Delivery on Monday, 4/6. Can't wait! Maiden voyage is planned for 4/10-12.

2014 Ford F150 FX4 EB
2015 Grey Wolf 26DBH
1994 Palomino TXL

Tags
grey wolf