One of the most important things I found is this:
Shop VELCRO Sticky Back 15-ft x 3/4-in Fastener Black at Lowes.com
I use it to do everything.
- TV remotes to the frame of the TV center.
- small wicker baskets to the wall for keys, phones, etc.
- For the over-the-door towel hanger, I put velcro on that and the top of the door to keep it from sliding back and forth and scratching the door.
- In the bedroom, I velcro'ed a small battery powered light over the DW's side of the bed - she can read her book without the bright 12V lights that keep me up
- In the storage compartment area, I use it to hold stuff to the sides of the wall and out of the way
- In the kitchen, I velcro'ed the Wifi hotspot under the cabinet so it is out of the way and close enough to power to keep it charged all the time
There are a thousand different things you can use it for! And if you want to move it, it comes off just about all surfaces with no residue, but is more than strong enough...
Hope this helps!