Change Year & Model

Change Options

2011 Cherokee

Grey Wolf Series M-28BH

Research another travel trailer/5th wheel
ValuesSpecificationsFloor PlanSpecial Notes

List Price Low
Retail Average
Retail Base Price $20,710 $10,650 $12,850 Options: (add) TOTAL PRICE: $20,710 $10,650 $12,850

Don't forget to protect your investment... Get your Free RV/Trailer Insurance Quote in minutes

RVs for Sale

Find 2011Cherokee listings for sale near you.

Low Retail Value A low retail unit may have extensive wear and tear. Body parts may have dents and blemishes. The buyer can expect to invest in cosmetic and/or mechanical work. This vehicle should be in safe running order. Low retail vehicles usually are not found on dealer lots. Low retail is not a trade-in value.

Average Retail Value An average retail vehicle should be clean and without glaring defects. Tires and glass should be in good condition. The paint should match and have a good finish. The interior should have wear in relation to the age of the vehicle. Carpet and seat upholstery should be clean, and all power options should work. The mileage should be within the acceptable range for the model year.

An Average Retail vehicle on a dealer lot may include a limited warranty or guarantee, and possibly a current safety and/or emission inspection (where applicable).

Note: Vehicles/Vessels in exceptional condition can be worth a significantly higher value than the Average Retail Price shown.

Terry and Janet
2008 3001W Windjammer
2007 Ford F150
caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 12:01 AM   #22
Site Team
By the way to value my tt, I looked at several sources. I looked at nada value (higher than you will likely get anywhere). I looked at similar used models on I also searched out similar tt's on craigslist. I looked at same tt same year and close years (ie 2010-2012). I looked at same brand different floor plan, similar years. I looked at similar floor plan, same level of tt trim similar years. This helped me figure out the market price. I started by asking close to nada value and continually came down a little each week. I then was willing to deal a little with the right buyer. I fully disclosed everything I knew about my trailer and even though it was in excellent condition, I made sure it had a sold as is clause in the contract. This protects you from the buyer breaking something and trying to blame you. It also covers you if the buyer discovers something you were unaware of.

I threw in my levelers, a set of chocks, an old sewer hose and fresh water hose with pressure regulator. This way I could sell it with everything "ready to camp".

<a href= target=_blank></a>
2014 Crew Cab Chevy Silverado 3500 4wd Duramax/Allison
2014 Sabre 34REQS-6
asquared is offline   Reply With Quote