Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-14-2014, 07:40 PM   #1

Silverback or Columbus???

I would like to know if anyone has any experience or knowledge of either 2015 Silverback 29re by Cedar Creek or 2015 Columbus 320rs by Palomino?

I will live out of it for months at a time and camp with the family occasionally as work permits. Structure and insulation are my first priority, then comfort and amenities.
Does anyone have one of these models or one by these brands? If so I'm wanting to know about anything positive or negative.
dragonshead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 09:20 AM   #2

2015 Columbus 320 RS

Wife and I bought a 2015 Columbus 320 RS this past September. Have been out in it 3 times, just short weekend getaways. So far we love it. Have had some minor issues that have been addressed and fix by the dealer. We also looked at the Silverback, we liked the layout of the Columbus better. Good luck and happy camping
Geaux_Jeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:49 PM   #3

Thanks for the reply. We wound up going with a all together different camper lol. The 2015 Prime Time Sanibel 3050, it's a little longer than I was looking for originally, but it has everything I need and the price was a big factor
dragonshead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 10:40 AM   #4

I have a 2014 320rs stayed in it all last winter as I finished the house. A few small things when it was new but taken care of. Tows well when I take trips would buy another.
tugboat369 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
columbus