Old 12-25-2007, 02:53 PM   #1

Surveyor at wholesale

Hi, I was wondering it anyone on this forum knows of a wholesaler that sells Surveyors. I have found a few that sell the Forest River product but do not sell the Surveyor line.

Old 01-04-2008, 08:23 PM   #2

Rob, We purchased in the fall from General RV in MI, and they gave us a great deal, depending on where you live it might be worth giving them a call. Let me now if I can help out, not sure what TT our looking at but we purchased an SV291 at the fall RV show in Novi.

Old 03-18-2008, 09:50 PM   #3
This is MY title!

http://www.couchsrvnation.com/fifth_...6-surveyor.asp
Old 03-24-2008, 11:00 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamey View Post
Rob, We purchased in the fall from General RV in MI, and they gave us a great deal, depending on where you live it might be worth giving them a call. Let me now if I can help out, not sure what TT our looking at but we purchased an SV291 at the fall RV show in Novi.
Jamey, we were at that show too, and we bought a Surveyor 233T from General RV. They were great to deal with. They threw in a Blue Ox hitch and a brake controller for free! Not to mention $7000 off sticker price.

Great deal.
Old 03-25-2008, 08:50 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DCadman View Post
Jamey, we were at that show too, and we bought a Surveyor 233T from General RV. They were great to deal with. They threw in a Blue Ox hitch and a brake controller for free! Not to mention $7000 off sticker price.

Great deal.
Hello Cadman
We also found them great to deal with and also got them to throw in some extra's as well.
Noticed from another message you left that you live in MI, we live outside of Windsor ON, and just made our 1st reservation at the KOA in Port Huron MI for our long weekend in May (weekend before the US long weekend) this will be our 1st "real" trip in the new TT (we did stay a couple of nights at Camp Drive Way the weekend we picked up te TT).
Don't worry about backing up it will become 2nd nature after you try it a few times, try going to a large empty parking lot with some cones or markers and get some practice in before the camping season begin (and with the weather we've been having around here could be July).
Old 03-25-2008, 10:27 PM   #6

Jamey,
The PH KOA is nice, with lots of stuff to do. There's a mini golf/gocart/bumperboats place right next to it.

Your so right about the weather, but we'll all be complaining about the heat before you know it! :-)
Old 03-27-2008, 08:08 PM   #7

We are purchasing a new All American/XLR from Cloverleaf in Schoolcraft MI. We toured the factory in Goshen IN and he was recommended and has been great with assistance and price. I am not sure if they formally carry that line but can probably get what you want.

We are saving $5-8k on the deal. The only one close to the price was Tom Raper in IN.

We are traveling about 600 mi to get our new camper in about 12 days.

Good luck
Old 04-27-2008, 10:54 PM   #8

Does anyone at least know of a method of getting an idea of Surveyor wholesale prices? I don't mind trying to buy locally first, but it would be good to get an idea of what sort of price I should be shooting for. We're looking for a Surveyor SV249.

Thanks!

Edit: A local dealer offered a price of $17k flat (plus tax and tags) for a Surveyor SV249 with the interior and exterior "luxury packages." I'm not sure if this is an okay deal, a great deal, etc.

- Chris