Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-18-2014, 07:37 PM   #1

Surveyor sc226rbds

My wife and I will be retiring soon. We've never had a camper but are interested in buying one for an extended road trip. We recently went to an RV/TT show and looked at quite a few. We were very impressed by the 226 model as well as the SP220rbs. I don't know where to look for any reviews. Can anyone who has one let me know what they think about it?
Bayoublue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 08:36 PM   #2

The 226 is a new model and there aren't many out there. The few that have them seem to like it. We'll be getting ours in about a week. We just wish it had a sofa bed option instead of the dinette.
Our first mod will be installing the sofa if at all possible.
jwedell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 08:49 PM   #3

Thanks for the reply

We also prefer the sofa instead of the dinette which is one reason we also liked the sp220. I'm a little skeptical about sharing some of that canopy space for the front slide out. I suppose the extra interior floor space trumps that thinking especially on a long trip.
Bayoublue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 08:53 PM   #4

We liked the 220 but wanted the shower instead of the tub. Also the 226 had more room inside with the opposing slides. It's all a matter of taste. In the end they're all great.
jwedell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
surveyor