Today I just spent more money on upgrades so I know we're going to spend more money on camping vs. any previous year's vacation BUT we are having way more fun! I have over 30 days booked at various campgrounds this summer ranging from state parks to amusement parks. To avoid the crowds we camp during the week & come home on the weekends to catch-up on laundry, mowing the lawn, etc.
Altogether this summer's upgrades will include:
(4) Maxxis E Rated Tires
(2) MaxxAir Deluxe Fans w/remotes
(1) Barker 42 Gallon Waste Tote (for state parks)
(1) 45 Gallon Bladder for porting fresh water to TT (again, for state parks)
(1) Dynasty Mattress (very comfy!)
(1) Prog. Industries Power Management System
** Numerous hoses, cords, adapters, etc.
Although we could do without some of these items, I figured we might as well get them up-front so that we can maximize their benefit. All this stuff adds-up but at least we have something to show for it vs. eating-out every day for 2-3 weeks on vacation...
2011 RAM 2500 ST Crew Cab 5.7 Hemi
2011 Primetime 3150BHD Touring Edition
Days camped in 2016-36
Days camped in 2015-37
; Days camped in 2014-31