Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-19-2019, 02:53 PM   #1

Tires and Alignment Dallas Texas

Hello fellow travelers! I will be in the Dallas area for a week and I'm hoping to get new front tires (possibly all 6) and alignment. Any recommendations on shops that can take class A motor homes? Any Help is greatly appreciated!

Robby
Old 05-19-2019, 03:36 PM   #2

I purchased my tires on line and had them shipped to "SOUTHERN TIRE MART" ( they do 18 wheelers) for installation. I think there are 3 locations in the Dallas area. I had mine done at their Waco location. Google southern tire mart, dallas tx for the phone numbers (closed on Sunday). I had no issues with their removal and replacement (6 tires).
bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 03:52 PM   #3

manufacturer

Thank you for your quick response. What manufacturer of tire did you choose? Where did you purchase your tires online? Thanks again for your help bubbles
Old 05-19-2019, 03:53 PM   #4

alignment

Did you get your alignment at the same shop?
Old 05-19-2019, 08:55 PM   #5

Ordered my 2012 Georgetown 6 tires (Toyo 245/75R22.5 G TL M154 548770) from "speedy tire.com". Had them dropped shipped to Southern Tire Mart (STM) in Waco, TX. It was a very easy thing to do and 6 days for delivery. The tire dates are 4th week 2019. I didn't need an alignment although I believe they do that. I coordinated with STM and was a very smooth event. All this took place at the end of April 2019. Since then I also had them remove and replace my front CV axles on my Saturn Vue. I purchased the axles and STM charged only labor for the swap out (1 hour). So far very pleased with them at my location. Good luck.
bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alignment, tire, tires