Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-14-2016, 07:26 AM   #21

I have received quotes from USAA many times, and they have never come close to beating or even matching any of my home/car/truck policies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnJohn View Post
Progressive is a Soros owned company.
Info please!

(My understanding it is not, but his buddy Peter Lewis; just as bad, is the CEO.)

Living somewhere in ID; previously lived in Moab UT; previous to that, don't ask!
f5moab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 10:01 AM   #22

We've been with USAA for 28 years. They are not perfect nor are they the cheapest. We have had only 2 claims and both times our claim experience was unfavorable. The first claim was for hail damage on our home's roof. Since it was a big storm that damaged thousands of homes in my area, USAA outsourced the inspection to a contractor. This contractor found little damage and did not total my roof despite every home in my neighborhood getting a roof. A phone call to USAA asking for a USAA employee adjustor fixed the issue adn we got a new roof. Second claim was for our camper and same thing happened again. Got USAA to send a supervisor adjustor over and he totaled out camper in 30 seconds while the independent contractor they used the first time found little damage.

Despite these experiences, we ultimately were made happy so we've continued to stick with them.
Skyliner is offline   Reply With Quote