Old 04-02-2010, 08:23 AM   #21

This is what I bought in the middle of the Summer last year for $10.00 a gallon, I picked up two gallons. I do not use it in my RV, I use it in my pool. It seems that If you wait to get It at the end of the season you may pay a higher price for It, supply and demand will jack up the price at some places. Although It says It's safe I suggest going on line and get the MSDS on It so you know what you are dealing with, this holds true for any chemicals you buy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2736.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	2361  

Old 04-02-2010, 03:34 PM   #22
Site Team

$10 a gallon is about $4 too much!

Old 04-02-2010, 04:15 PM   #23

Ace Hardware had it on sale last Sept or Oct for $3.99 a gal with a $1/gal mail in rebate (limit 3 though).

tmmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 05:44 PM   #24
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockwood06 View Post
This is what I bought in the middle of the Summer last year for $10.00 a gallon, I picked up two gallons. I do not use it in my RV, I use it in my pool. It seems that If you wait to get It at the end of the season you may pay a higher price for It, supply and demand will jack up the price at some places. Although It says It's safe I suggest going on line and get the MSDS on It so you know what you are dealing with, this holds true for any chemicals you buy.
Hey Wade I think you mis-typed the price. Wally World had it for $3.99/Gal in October, Charlie

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:33 PM   #25

I think I paid $3.49/gal last fall at wally, bought 7 of them to winterize my pup (water heater and all)
Then I joined this forum and learned that (water heater) was a dumb thing to do, sold the pup, bought a new trailer and now I blow out my lines, costs me about 10 minutes of time, (and that's about $0.50/hour when I pay myself)
Old 04-02-2010, 09:36 PM   #26

Picked up two of the 10 pack Lynx Levelers today for under $60.00 today at our local W~M
Old 04-03-2010, 08:01 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfsoistman View Post
Hey Wade I think you mis-typed the price. Wally World had it for $3.99/Gal in October, Charlie
Charlie, you are right, I am in the process of cleaning out our files and I keep receipts for a year and it was October for $3.99, we bought some other stuff at the time and I got the prices mixed up. My mined has been spinning in my head with the house on the market and getting things ready....I even have the pool ready....Ya, before Easter and the camper. Thanks, Wade....
Old 04-03-2010, 09:41 AM   #28

Walmart Store Locator Book

Does anyone know where I can purchase a Walmart Store Locator book. I met a chap last summer that had one and showed him where they were all located. Thanks....Ron
Old 04-03-2010, 10:48 AM   #29

Go into any W~M store & buy the 2010 Rand McNelly Atlas "at the check out area" it will have a listing of all the stores by state & their location all at a great price. It will also so the services each store has even if they sell fuel. It will list both W~M Stores & Sams Club Stores.

In the interest of full disclosure I am a retired W~M driver - Emptypockets was my CB handle.
Old 04-03-2010, 05:42 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Wilhelm View Post
Does anyone know where I can purchase a Walmart Store Locator book. I met a chap last summer that had one and showed him where they were all located. Thanks....Ron
If you have a GPS and you select "Shopping" W~M is listed under General Merchandise, It will find one in any area you are In that's if you don't have a locator.