Old 10-17-2010, 08:41 PM   #1

Wayfarer insurance

Hi
I need to get insurance and a few dealer recommended these guys and I was wondering if any one had dealings with these guys...
Thanks

Old 10-17-2010, 10:48 PM   #2

We have Wayfarer insurance. When we got our Georgetown motor home last august we went with them after a lot of shopping around. Found they had the best pricing and coverage. They are easy to talk to and explain everything in plain english so you can understand it and answer any questions in the same way. The actual company that they use is Aviva. A friend of ours that works in the insurance industry says they are one of the best.
We now have our car and house insured with Wayfarer as well and also a home business. Best insurance broker I have ever dealt with.

Old 10-18-2010, 04:40 AM   #3

I was at the RV show yesterday and saw their both, so I chatted with them and found them very nice and helpful they didn't try to sell me the max policy they said to insure what was needed ( value of pop up). I didn't know they did auto and home , I'll look into that aswell. Thanks for the info
Old 10-18-2010, 07:38 AM   #4

I think they will only insure your home and auto if you have an RV insured with them first. I recommended them to a friend that wanted home insurance and they were told that they would only insure the house if they had their car or rv insured with them. We insured the motor home with them and then as our other policies came due for renewal we switched them over to them.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:51 AM   #5

we too highly recommend Wayfarer Insurance. It was nice to see them at the show yesterday and put faces and names together.

WOW

2010 Georgetown 330
Ontario, Canada

Your story is a carbon copy of ours! we bought the 2010 Georgetown 330 TS in August and we live in Ontario too!

Ken and Terry
Old 10-18-2010, 09:28 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave40 View Post
Hi
I need to get insurance and a few dealer recommended these guys and I was wondering if any one had dealings with these guys...
Thanks
5 year FULL replacement value if something happens to the trailer ( IF another trailer is bought ). This is why I am with them... I bought my trailer brand new, not sure about slightly used trailers...

happy camping,
Old 10-19-2010, 02:27 PM   #7

Well mine is brand new 2011... I think I'm sold on them , I'll wait till I pic it up then call them up to start it. No sense in calling now sense it's at the dealer being stored...