Old 04-27-2008, 05:51 AM   #1
'08 Wildcat 32QBBS and '07 Ford F250 For Sale

Things have changed in our family and we have decided to sell out and persue other activities, I don't want to mess around and these are priced to move FAST!!

2008 32QBBS, guess you would call it a "first run" '08, it has the older style front cap, other than that it's LOADED! It has everything except the half bath and free standing dinette. JT Stabilizers installed at dealership. It is set up for dry camping with a Xantrex Freedom 458 2000 watt inverter / charger, a Xantrex Link 1000 battery monitor, and a three 12 volt battery bank. Was bought new last fall from RV Wholesalers and has only been used on two trips. $22,500 takes it!

2007 Ford F250 XLT, Crewcab, 4x4, Powerstroke Diesel, long bed, auto, power everything, moonroof, 32,000 miles, bought new, looks like new, 5000 mile oil changes at dealer, asking $27,500

I can make you a package deal, complete with Reese 15k fifth wheel hitch, and delivery is available if your interested.
E-mail me at for questions and pictures. Rig is located in Thornton, WV 26440

Thanks for looking,
Bill Poling

32qbbs, f250