Sadly we are deciding that we need to sell only after a few months of ownership. This camper is really in great shape. We are the third owner and the few times we have been able to use it we have loved it. Thought the timing was good to go ahead and buy, but its not turning out that way. This camper, even though it is a 5th wheel, is setup to be pulled via gooseneck. The GVW is a little over 11k LBS. It pulls great!
When we bought it in late August it retailed for around $19,500. I am going to start the asking price at $16,500 obo. We really are in a pinch to sell and I will consider all reasonable offers. I am willing drive up to 4hrs from zip code 61455, to either deliver or meet halfway if the buyer would like.
The only pictures I have are in my phone so if you would like some, email me a cell number I can send them to. If you would like details on the camper email me at email@example.com
or message me on this forum. Please only serious buyers contact me, thank you. Thanks for looking!