Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-20-2012, 08:55 PM   #1

2008 Rockwood 8315SS in Excellent Cond

We are looking to make the move to a fifth wheel, so looking to sell our 2008 Rockwood 8315SS. It is in excellent condition. We did get a leak due to a faulty slide seal and experienced some delamination around the slide, but Forest River replaced the whole side wall under warranty at the factory. Also had inverter replaced and Concertone stereo replaced twice under warranty - both have worked flawless since replaced (abt 3yrs). It has the slate interior (at least I think that's what it was called).

Features:
- Atrium slide, floor to ceiling windows in dining area
- dining table with 4 chairs
- 2 rocker chairs (only came with one)
- 22" flatscreen digital tv in living room
- queen air mattress on pull out couch (best air mattress I've ever seen by far!)
- RVQ propane grill (never used)
- slide out "drawers" in outer storage areas
- electric tongue jack
- RV cover from Camping World
- 1000# Equalizer hitch
- New "D" rated tires (upgrade from stock "C" rated) - less than 1000 miles on them (2 short trips), replaced them in May 2012

Asking $19500.

Email me at rcfortenb at yahoo dot com if interested, for pic's, etc.
Old 06-23-2012, 09:33 PM   #2

Sorry, meant to post "Asking $18500", not $19500. OBO

Also note - cover is in excellent condition as it was only used 3-4 months, then I moved the TT to covered storage once a stall was open.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:43 PM   #3

OK . . . VERY Motivated to sell as we have found the fifth wheel we want. What they offered on trade-in was not bad (since it also includes the sales tax savings), but I'll drop the price here to a comparable price if anyone is interested - $17000!!! If interested, give me a call quick - x713x890x2063x (obviously, remove the x's)
Old 06-29-2012, 07:43 PM   #4

Well, the 5'er we were looking at sold prior to us locking it in, but they were able to order me one that'll be here in 4-6 weeks, so I'll have this one until then if anyone is interested.
Old 11-27-2012, 12:22 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRam
Well, the 5'er we were looking at sold prior to us locking it in, but they were able to order me one that'll be here in 4-6 weeks, so I'll have this one until then if anyone is interested.
I see this is an old thread....if is is still for sale I would be interested.
Old 11-27-2012, 08:26 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhflory View Post
I see this is an old thread....if is is still for sale I would be interested.
jhflory, I don't know if you noticed it or not but they did post a phone number 4 threads up, you may want to give them a call.....
Old 01-10-2013, 09:00 PM   #7

Do you have photos you can post or email?