Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-02-2012, 12:11 PM   #1

2010 Jayco 1207 Pop Up

We bought a 2012 233s, so the popup needs a new home!

ASKING: $7,000

Item: 2010 Jayco 1207 Camper. Sleeps 7 or 8 (if children). 3-way refrigerator. Gas Stove top (can be moved to outside). Sink with hot and cold water. 6 gallon water heater (gas powered). King and Queen beds on each end. Dinette and wrap around seating make into beds. Air conditioning. 120 volt outlets throughout when hooked to 30 Amp service at campground. Electric brakes. Brand new tires this month. Hubs serviced this month. Spare tire with cover and rear carrier. Lighting throughout as well as outside.

Usage: We bought this camper new from Tradewinds RV in Ocala in 2011. It was a 2010 model they still had on their lot. Since then we have camped only 6 times. We have 4 kids now and have already outgrown it! I am very particular about how I take care of everything I own including this camper. Canvas and exterior washed after every trip. Interior still looks and smells brand new. The air conditioner got used only once, so it is still brand new also. Never cooked anything inside the camper, always moved the stove top to exterior for cooking. Never put any water in the onboard tanks, never had any grey water in the drain tank. Never turned on the hot water heater. All the aforementioned are all still brand new! Basically, we slept in it. This camper still has an average retail price of $11,125 (NADA).

PM me if interested. I have pictures to send!

James