Forest River Forums
Sunline User Photos

Old 10-26-2011, 03:14 PM   #1

2010 Rockwood Roo 19

We are selling our Rockwood Roo 19 Hybrid camper, because we have a bigger truck now and we are buying a larger Rockwood. The unit is a 2010 Rockwood Roo 19 Hybrid camper travel trailer. It is in perfect condition. Never had a leak and very very well cared for. Never cooked inside, non-smokers, and even the bathroom use was only for #1. Our Roo is as close to new as you will find. It has been maticulously cared for. The camper has always been covered during the winter. We had the 2 year bumper to bumper warranty and my wife would even have the dealship re-caulk something if it needed it.

So here are the details... It is a 2010 model. It has Convienence Package C which includes: tinted glass windows, micro, TV antenna with cable hookup, 13.5 BTU roof air, 13' awning,, gas/elect. DSI hotwater heater, outside speakers. Other options include: upgraded tuscan cream with glazed cabinent doors, furnace, AM/FM/CD/DVD player, double door fridge with raised panels, spare tire with cover, water purifier, fantastic roof fan, heated matresses, Digital TV Antenna, outside shower, their is a regulated gas line hookup installed for an RVQ grill if you wish, The grill rail is attached (factory) on the camper, and it comes with a little table that attaches to it. (actually very handy).....

Other things that I will include with the sale... ADCO RV Cover, digital thermostat, power surge protector, step covers, 9x12 patio mat with carrying bag, weight distribution hitch with sway control, MaxAir roof vent cover (so it can be open and on in the rain).... We leave the fan on 24x7 while camping to prevent condensation.

This unit is ready to go. All you would need to do to pick it up is to have a truck with tow package, and a brake controller installed. Since I am a private seller, you will NOT find a deal like this anywhere. The unit is perfect, and the extras I am throwing in will save you almost $1000. Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

Asking $12,900 PM me or send email to scott.c.miller821 @ gmail. com
(no spaces in email... just making it harder for phishing programs to find the email address..

Tags
hybrid, rockwood, roo