Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-14-2012, 11:02 AM   #1

2011 Grey Wolf 21RR in N. Florida

For Sale is my 2011 Grey Wolf 21RR. Upgrades includes: Beauty Rest full queen mattress, doors on formerly open compartments, elimination of bunk bed, screened rear door opening, extra HD tie downs, extra counters added, electric tongue jack, stablizers, extended ramp, aux heater, sewer hose storage addition, LED lighting (all but rear tail lamps and outside light), good deep cycle battery, dual 20# gas cylinders with solid cover (standard?), good tires, includes drawtite heavy duty hitch, WDH bars and anti-sway device. In nearly new condition. Recently cleaned and waxed. Divorce forces sale. $15K obo. PM me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cherry paneling trim again (Copy).jpg
Views:	150
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	21576   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1482 (Copy).jpg
Views:	146
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	21577   Click image for larger version

Name:	Flip down stove board down (Copy).jpg
Views:	134
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	21578   Click image for larger version

Name:	Flip up chock with new 6000# tie down points (Copy).jpg
Views:	150
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	21579   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1528 (Copy).jpg
Views:	142
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	21580  

2017 F-250 4x4 6.2L Gas
I can't fix everything, but I can make it so nobody else can
Old 12-23-2012, 07:52 PM   #2

Price Reduced to $14,000. I haven't figured out how to edit my own classified ad so I am replying to my own ad. Just to be sure everyone interested knows, the original mattress shown in the photo was replaced by a new Beautyrest by Simmons. It is a standard full size queen and has a pillow top (nice!). Since the picture was taken, I also added two shelves in the sleeping area... one per side and two in the bathroom. I also built a custom made solid cherry cutting board that fits over the sink... too nice to cut on it, however! The screen for the ramp door is a professionally made unit with zippers on both sides and center, it is attached around the door frame and rolls up, so it stays up all the time. It has the 4 original stabilizer jacks, but it and I also fabricated 4 stabilizers using truck load bars... they run from the bottom to each stabilizer foot and are tightened as needed; these almost entirely eliminate unwanted motion as someone moves about. Not shown is a 6x6 plastic tube under the unit holding the upgraded sewer hose and fittings. I also added LED tail lights with custom license bracket and a 7 pin connector that lets you store the cord safely and will light up the running lights which looks pretty cool when camping. Unit is very clean and well maintained.

2017 F-250 4x4 6.2L Gas
Old 12-23-2012, 09:47 PM   #3
Site Team

The editing window is 120 minutes (moderator can open the editing option if necessary). At this point the best option is doing just what you did by posting a new message with updated information so that members can see both the original message and new information.

Formerly owned 2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Old 01-20-2013, 04:39 PM   #4

Other upgrades

Bumping my own ad and adding more information.

I will consider trading my toy hauler for a Flagstaff 26RLSS or similar ultra lite trailer of about that size.

I can take more detailed pictures for anyone. I have totally rebuilt the platform under the bed; added a door to access the storage under bed; added a access panel under mattress for the water heater, which is also fully insulated with aluminum/foam board; added shelves and counter extensions in a contrasting formica material (all shelves and extensions match): (1) 3 shelves bedroom (2) 2 shelves in bath (also 2 new towel bars and a ring) and a fold-down counter extension on lavatory cabinet (3) fold-down counter extension on kitchen cabinet (4) fold-down surface over stove (stores up out of the way, or down to add surface or when traveling) and (5) solid cherry cutting board that fits over sink; added doors to the overhead cabinets and the small entertainment area cabinet. Included is a 19" flatscreen LCD TV on a swivel mount. The flush motorcycle wheel chock is shown above, but I've also added 2 more heavy duty tie-down points. I added the heater element to the AC unit, that will save money in mild weather, you won't run the gas heater as much. I have added a better shower wand and a fabric shower curtain, which drys quickly. I also added a higher capacity exhaust fan in the bathroom. Like I said, all bulbs are now LED - inside and out. It has a heavy duty electric tongue jack. I recently aligned the wheels. The TT is kept under a shelter. Included is a drawtite 8000# WDH and friction sway control. Oh... I also added the ramp extension that allows the loading of low ground clearance motorcycles... when folded up, it matches the walls.

2017 F-250 4x4 6.2L Gas
Old 01-20-2013, 04:48 PM   #5

I will consider trading!! This toy hauler for a ultra lite TT or 5th wheel

I would consider trading for a flagstaff 26RLSS (TT) or a 8524RLS or RLWS 5th wheel. Depending on year, I would expect this is an upgrade for me and have cash and will travel.

2017 F-250 4x4 6.2L Gas
Old 01-20-2013, 10:48 PM   #6
BTC

Interested in toyhauler......I'm located in Hudson, Florida. Can I get an address and good time to see trailer.

Tags
21rr