Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2013, 10:11 AM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 21
2011 Palomino Sabre 32 BHOK Fifth Wheel camper/ Outdoor kitchen

In Mississippi
35’ long
50 AMP with 2 Air Conditioners
2 Slides with slide awnings
Electric Awning
Outdoor kitchen with refrigerator, sink, 2 burner stove top and microwave
Rear bike/cargo rack
Bunk room sleeps 3
Couch makes into a Queen size air bed
Dinette makes into a full size bed
3 burner stove with oven
Master bedroom with queen bed, dresser and full closet
32” Flat screen TV with DVD player and 5.1 surround sound
Gas /electric water heater
Black tank rinser

This unit has been kept in mint condition. 50 amp with 2 AC’s ensure the camper will remain cold in extremely hot temperatures. Tons of storage. Everything you need to camp comes with this camper…water hose, sewage hoses, stabilizer tripod, chemicals, awning lights, patio rug, etc.

Retail on this camper is $30,000
Wholesale is $24,000
Asking price is $22,000
32bhok Photos by ndtiger | Photobucket
__________________

__________________
ndtiger is offline  
Old 07-28-2013, 09:02 AM   #2
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1
Still Available?

I may be a little late finding your post. Is your camper still for sale? Thanks.
__________________

__________________
ptpongst is offline  
Old 02-26-2014, 07:19 AM   #3
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndtiger View Post
In Mississippi
35’ long
50 AMP with 2 Air Conditioners
2 Slides with slide awnings
Electric Awning
Outdoor kitchen with refrigerator, sink, 2 burner stove top and microwave
Rear bike/cargo rack
Bunk room sleeps 3
Couch makes into a Queen size air bed
Dinette makes into a full size bed
3 burner stove with oven
Master bedroom with queen bed, dresser and full closet
32” Flat screen TV with DVD player and 5.1 surround sound
Gas /electric water heater
Black tank rinser

This unit has been kept in mint condition. 50 amp with 2 AC’s ensure the camper will remain cold in extremely hot temperatures. Tons of storage. Everything you need to camp comes with this camper…water hose, sewage hoses, stabilizer tripod, chemicals, awning lights, patio rug, etc.

Retail on this camper is $30,000
Wholesale is $24,000
Asking price is $22,000
32bhok Photos by ndtiger | Photobucket
Hi, Is this trailer still available? Thanks, Dave lowedavid@rogers.com
__________________
davidlowe is offline  
Old 04-14-2014, 10:40 AM   #4
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 4
Hello,
Is the 5th wheel still for sale?

Thank you,
Linda
__________________
lmagro is offline  
Old 04-14-2014, 10:50 AM   #5
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Pm sent.

TURBS

Sabre owners united!
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 04-14-2014, 10:55 AM   #6
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmagro View Post
Hello,
Is the 5th wheel still for sale?

Thank you,
Linda
Hello Linda,

We are considering selling our 2011 32BHOK-6. It has more options on it than this one listed. I am in Michigan. We love our Sabre but are moving up to a Palomino Columbus 325RL which has outdoor kitchen without bunks.

Send me a message if you want additional info.

Denise
__________________
dleitermann is offline  
Old 04-14-2014, 11:04 AM   #7
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 4
Hello Denise,

I am interested in your unit. Can you provide me with the specs? Does it have an outdoor kitchen?

Thanks, Linda
__________________
lmagro is offline  
Old 04-14-2014, 11:47 AM   #8
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmagro View Post
Hello Denise,

I am interested in your unit. Can you provide me with the specs? Does it have an outdoor kitchen?

Thanks, Linda
Yes it does. I can send the specs in an hour or so.
__________________
dleitermann is offline  
Old 04-14-2014, 01:25 PM   #9
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by dleitermann View Post
Yes it does. I can send the specs in an hour or so.
2011 32BHOK-6

Options (does not include mandatory options):
Caramel Interior Color
Solid Surface Counter top with matching sink covers
Wood dining table with four chairs - has storage in chairs and table
Flip down bike rack 450 lb capacity
Air bed sleeper sofa
15 BTU AC in place of 13.5 BTU
Ceiling Fan
Range Cover
6000 lb axles with 16" tires E-rated
Trail Air Equa-Flex Suspension
Rear Electric Power Stabilizer Jacks
Exterior TV 22"
Memory Foam Queen Mattress (new)

Outdoor kitchen includes: Microwave, refrigerator, sink, pull-out counter, lots of storage, slide out two burner stove (propane).

I don't have pictures of ours that I can link. I searched and this link shows the basics with the caramel interior. Ours has solid surface counters this one does not. We do not have the central vac.

http://briskcampers.com/viewcamper.a...re32bhok/3.jpg

PM me for more questions.
__________________

__________________
dleitermann is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:49 PM.