Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-20-2012, 10:31 PM   #1

2011 RP-177 R-Pod for sale

As much as we love our R-Pod, we are up sizing to a 5th wheel, so our 2011 RP-177 is up for sale.

We have only used it 3 times, ours is the Hood River Edition with the off road suspension and off road tires.
It is pretty much stock, I have added a 2000W inverter, 2x batteries and a couple of extra things inside.
The Hood River Edition is fully loaded, for details please see their web site.
We did remove the small cabinet over the bed as we kept bumping our heads on it, the DVD/Radio/TV combo unit does come with the R-Pod but it is currently not mounted/installed.
No dings, scratches or any other marks, always stored in an enclosed storage facility and still have 3 months manufacturers warranty left.

We are located in Bozeman MT, I am happy to deliver within 100 miles of Bozeman, longer distance I can do but needs to be discussed.

Asking price $11,000.00

Please pm me if you are interested.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:35 PM   #2

Just checking to see if you still have your 2011 rp-177 R-Pod for sale. My wife and I have been looking at new units but would certainly consider and likely prefer an almost new used one. Does it have the R-dome, convection microwave, air?

If still available please PM me. Any pictures? Thanks
Old 03-19-2012, 09:58 PM   #3
Site Team

raven, it's best not to post your personal phone number nor your personal email address.
that's why we have the Private Message system here.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
Old 03-20-2012, 07:39 AM   #4

bikedan, thanks for the heads up about personal info. I'd edit my original message but see no edit option. Thanks again from a newbie to forums.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:39 PM   #5

Hi there, is the r-pod still available?
Old 09-14-2012, 07:00 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2trout View Post
As much as we love our R-Pod, we are up sizing to a 5th wheel, so our 2011 RP-177 is up for sale.

We have only used it 3 times, ours is the Hood River Edition with the off road suspension and off road tires.
It is pretty much stock, I have added a 2000W inverter, 2x batteries and a couple of extra things inside.
The Hood River Edition is fully loaded, for details please see their web site.
We did remove the small cabinet over the bed as we kept bumping our heads on it, the DVD/Radio/TV combo unit does come with the R-Pod but it is currently not mounted/installed.
No dings, scratches or any other marks, always stored in an enclosed storage facility and still have 3 months manufacturers warranty left.

We are located in Bozeman MT, I am happy to deliver within 100 miles of Bozeman, longer distance I can do but needs to be discussed.

Asking price $11,000.00

Please pm me if you are interested.
HI There

my name is bruce Hyer.
Interested in your trailer
I live in Thunder bay, Canada ( North of Duluth, MN)

How much to bring it to or near me?
May I phone you? BH
Old 09-14-2012, 07:05 PM   #7

Or maybe trade a fishing holiday to bring it to me? I have 6 fishing outposts ( 1 drive to, 3 fly-in, 2 train in)

see Wabakimi Provincial Park - Thunder Bay Ontario Canada
Old 09-14-2012, 07:27 PM   #8
Site Team

Bruce and Shauna, we have a Private Message system here, that i mentioned a few posts above yours.

that's probably the best way to contact the seller.
especially since the OP hasn't posted since March and only posted these 2 times.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity