Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-06-2010, 02:01 PM   #1

245/70R 19.5 tire and wheel

Looking for a 245 70R 19.5 tire and wheel for use as a spare. Located in eastern NC. New or used is OK.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:31 PM   #2

sb2010
did you get your coach yet???
brianj
take us
Old 09-07-2010, 06:10 AM   #3

I did, picked up last Wednesday in Orlando and drove it back to NC. The ride takes getting use to but overall pleased with size along with fit and finish. Mine did not come with a spare and I think I need one. How did your trip go?
Old 09-07-2010, 07:55 AM   #4

no spare here either got a friend in detroit who owns a tire co.and takes care of all my wheel needs im gonna check with him whem wee go to our place in mi. next month to visit kids and gkids.we are gojng out again this week (thurs) for another week near nashville.only 1 minor complaint so far the wter heater doesnt light every time i turn it on after 1st cycle its fine dealer said bring it in we can adjust while you wait,its nice to be only 10 miles from my selling dlr.
good rving w/new coach
brian and ellie j
take us
Old 09-07-2010, 08:24 AM   #5

My nearest service center is a Camping World at Myrtle Beach, SC which is about a 2hr drive. We like to camp at MB so if something does come up I plan to take it there while on a camping trip. What did you think about the steering/handling so far?
Old 09-07-2010, 08:44 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbound2010 View Post
My nearest service center is a Camping World at Myrtle Beach, SC which is about a 2hr drive. We like to camp at MB so if something does come up I plan to take it there while on a camping trip. What did you think about the steering/handling so far?
i find it very nice to drive but wIll admit im still a little intimadated IN heavy traffic. i like the rear camera on my hr it was a 3x3 image i figure a cuople more trips and i will be as comfortable in all situations as i am driving my old one. what options did you get?? besides no spare(i dont believe any "a" comes wIth one)
BRIANJ
take us
Old 09-07-2010, 09:16 AM   #7

I think all options other than full body paint, power awning and side camera. I did get the gel coat and partial paint and thought hard on the power awning but have never had a problem using the standard awning and have always liked being able to lower one side way down to cover up the outside "stuff" at night so decided against it. Sounds like you are already getting some good use out of yours. We look forward to getting on the road soon. Good camping.