Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-01-2013, 12:25 AM   #1

A124 Hardside Pop Up Camper Garaged & 11 Months Old

I have an 11 month old hard side pop-up camper for sale. The camper was bought less than a year ago and has only been used three times. It has always been garage kept and has never been smoked in. The dry weight is only 1,800 pounds and can easily be pulled by most any vehicle.

This camper is not like the old style pop-up camper with canvas tents that pop out of each end. This is completely hard sided which means you can use it in Yellowstone Park. They will not allow tent campers there because of the danger of bears. The entire camper sets up in less than 30 seconds. Hard to believe but watch the video below and see for yourself.

Since the camper folds down, the height is lower than a car so it is aerodynamically efficient with little or no wind drag. Since it folds down, you can keep it in the garage just like I do. I tow this with a Ford Crown Victoria and still manage 18 miles to the gallon at 65 miles per hour. Through the smoke mountains with all sorts of steep grades, literally driving up the side of a mountain, my mileage dropped to 15 mpg in the Crown Victoria. The trailer also has its own trailer brakes which is good to have when you're coming down the mountain.

This trailer is completely loaded with every available option. It has a three burner gas stove (never used), a refrigerator that runs on 120 volts AC current, 12 Volt DC current or the on board propane. Speaking of propane, it has two propane tanks. I just used up the first tank on my last trip out three weeks ago. Remember this trailer has only been used three times. When one propane tank runs out, it automatically switches to the other tank without any human intervention.

It also has a microwave oven which has only been used about five times. There are three skylights, a powerful electric roof fan, and folding blinds for complete privacy.

My favorite two items on the trailer are a very powerful air-conditioning system with digital thermostat along with a bathroom and shower (wet bath). Cold showers? No way... The camper also has a propane hot water heater. There is also a second outdoor shower with hot and cold running water. Speaking of heaters, the camper has a heat pump built into the air-conditioner and also a separate built in propane furnace.

The unit has a built in sink with electric water pump.

For entertainment, there is a built in remote control stereo system with switchable speakers for listening both inside and outside of the camper. It will plays CD's, MP3's or hook your I-Phone or I-Pod directly up to the system. There are also hook ups inside and outside of the camper for cable or satellite TV.

There is also a barbecue grill that came from the factory that attaches to the outside of the camper. It hooks up to a hidden hose that is hooked into the trailer's propane system. This has never been used or even taken out of the box.

The camper was purchased 11 months ago and is in like new condition. It has only been out of my garage three times. It has factory chrome wheels and the tires are still new.

I forgot to mention that the trailer is still under warranty for another one year and one month so there is no need to worry about anything. The camper is perfect for a husband and wife, sportsman, or someone staying at a long term construction site. The bed is full size. Again, perfect for one or two people.

This camper needs absolutely nothing and is ready to go camping right now!

I can deliver this camper up to a few hundred miles for an additional cost.

I have a new wife, a camper, three cars, a motorcycle, a live in mother, a dog and work 60 hours a week. Everything is for sale except the dog.

Cut and paste the link below to see a video demonstration of the camper.

Camper Video:

Price:

$10,800... Negotiable? Of Course
Email: radio865-dj@yahoo.com
Old 08-12-2013, 08:14 PM   #2

Where are you located?
Old 08-13-2013, 02:07 PM   #3
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maranatha View Post
This is completely hard sided which means you can use it in Yellowstone Park. They will not allow tent campers there because of the danger of bears.
just to clarify for accuracy:
soft-sided campers ARE allowed to camp at all Yellowstone NP campgrounds, except one, Fishing Bridge, which has a permanent ban on them.

because of this one campground at YNP, many assume that soft-sided campers are banned in the whole park, which is not true.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
Old 08-13-2013, 02:28 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtbnutty View Post
Where are you located?
Profile says Dallas TX.

2008 Toy Tundra DC 5.7L Bagged w/LTs
Hensley Arrow
2012 Windjammer 3001W, Atriumed
Old 08-21-2013, 03:13 PM   #5

I'll give this a push up .. for a fellow camper ..

d-mo

Tags
camper, pop up