Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-09-2012, 04:39 PM   #1
Commercial Member

SOLD! 2008 Wildcat 32QBBS

For sale is our 2008 Forest River Wildcat 32QBBS fifth wheel. It is the Salsa (red accent) interior.

This is an excellent family coach, with three bunks and a jack knife sofa in the nose for the kids, and a queen bed slide out for Mom and Dad in the rear. Also has a full sleeper sofa in the living area, if you need MORE sleeping!! We are the original owners, and our kids have outgrown the bunk set up, so now it is time for Mom and Dad's rear living room model.(Columbus 320RS!!!)

This fifth wheel has been meticulously maintained, as I am an RV Salesman, and have had my dealership and Certified RV Technicians go over this every year.

Also has several upgrades and add ons, that I feel make the camping and towing experience better.....

15,000 BTU Air conditioner upgrade, slide out awnings over both slides, alloy rims with 1 year old balanced Maxxis trailer tires, brand new this year, leaf spring upgrade with wet bolt upgrade kit, JT Strongarm stabilizer package, hydraulic front landing gear, LED factory style tail lights, MAX Air vent covers and MAX Fan cover on all ceiling vents, Digital thermostat, hard wired 20 AMP outlet wired to the outside for a dedicated circuit, LCD TV with DVD player in the bunk area, integrated DVD player with surround sound in main living area, JACK amplified digital TV antennae, and many more upgrades.

This trailer also has the free standing table and chairs in place of the booth dinette, which is a nice upgrade. Also has a "lazy susan" TV mount to watch TV outside, with speakers and remote for outdoor use. Blank tank flush, landing gear disconnect switch, detachable 30 AMP power cord, etc, etc, etc.

It is a definite "MUST SEE"

Just an all around well maintained family RV. I can offer delivery within 100 miles if needed, and do a full walk through demo with the new owners to show you how everything works.

The good part is that this fifth wheel is 3/4 ton truck towable, with an empty weight of around 9000 LBS

(Tweaked!!)
2013 Columbus 320RS-ITS HERE!!
Old 12-22-2012, 07:19 AM   #2
Commercial Member

Almost Christmas.........bumping it up!
(Tweaked!!)
Old 02-06-2013, 07:15 AM   #3
Commercial Member

PRICE REDUCED TO $18,495....AFTER THIS, IT IS GETTING TRADED IN!!!

More/ inside pics here...... 2008 Wildcat bunk model 5th wheel

I can offer financing through the dealership I work at, and also will deliver within 100 miles, in case you need to get a hitch on your truck, or want to use this as a seasonal at a campground. Also available, Star RV aftermarket warranty.....
(Tweaked!!)
Old 04-04-2013, 04:55 AM   #4
Commercial Member

Sold!!!!
(Tweaked!!)

Tags
32qbbs