Selling the camper to get another 5th wheel. Bought this Work & Play in July 2014. Its been excellent. In my opinion, the best made toy hauler for taking to quad races.
I'll also list a few things we made sure it had to make it a true hauler for XC races.
1. 110 gallons freshwater capacity
2. Twin 30 lb. LP tanks: 14 races this year and we still haven't run out of fuel
3. I had the dealer move the rear stabilizer jacks forward and then they installed steel rollers underneath the tail. This keeps the rear from being damaged when getting in and out of the parking areas at the races.
4. The BERGS system on the Honda generators gives you almost 8 gallons of fuel total with two generators running together. That allows you constant running for well over 24 hours in the summer weather running the A/C. During the cooler weather without the A/C, it would probably run 3-4 days non-stop.
5. I had the dealer install extra D-rings at the rear of the garage. You can strap your quad down by holding down the rear tires. It never moves and the suspension is not compressed.
6. Had the dealer install the Husky electric jack. Makes hooking up the WD hitch super easy.
7. All running lights are LEDs.
8. 4 Pit Posse can shelves and 2 Rack-em helmet and jersey racks
$24,000 with hitch and generators. Will NOT sell generators unless the buyer of the camper doesn't want them.