Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-10-2013, 05:48 PM   #1

SOLD: Colorado 12K/1200 Equalizer

Hitch is complete with 2 5/16 ball installed, ball cover, hitch pin, 12K bars, slider brackets, and bracket jackets (keep the noise down). I last used this back in April of this year.

I updated the trailer mounted slider brackets to the latest offering, the ones that have a more secure two bolt mount for the up/down adjustment. I also update all the bolts/nuts/washers when I first got the hitch. I put a fresh coat of paint on it each year and store it inside when not being used. The factory labels are still on the weight bars.

I also have a pack of extra pins, clips, and slider retainers that will go with this. Again, all you need is a truck, trailer and this hitch will get you on the road. This is one of the most safest hitch systems out there.

This will handle the biggest bumper pull toy haulers out there, safely. 12,000lb trailer weight limit and 1200 lb tongue weight limit with this equalizing hitch.

This hitch controlled my 34 ft Windjammer behind my 1/2 ton Tundra on a 2000 mile trip. It works. I also used the same hitch on my old Keystone Outback 230RS toy hauler.

I'm asking $350 obo. Cash only please. New ones sell for $500-600 on line. No tax, no shipping in this deal.

I can email pics.

2008 Toy Tundra DC 5.7L Bagged w/LTs
Hensley Arrow
2012 Windjammer 3001W, Atriumed
Old 06-14-2013, 07:28 AM   #2

Sold

Sold,
thanks,
jr

2008 Toy Tundra DC 5.7L Bagged w/LTs
Hensley Arrow
2012 Windjammer 3001W, Atriumed