Old 06-02-2016, 05:52 PM   #1
[SOLD] - Unlocked SCT X4 #7015 tuner Ford with preloaded SCT tunes

I have a unlocked and non married SCT X4 tuner for Ford. I used it only 6 months for a 2013 Ford F150 ecoboost and unmarried it when I traded it in on a new Chevy diesel. It has all the normal tunes for the Fords. You can check all the information on the SCT web site. It comes with the ODBII cable assy and a storage case and the usb cable. I am asking $290 with usps shipping included to lower 48. I also accept paypal. I live in N.E. Ohio

X4 Performance Programmer
• Built-In Wifi for easy updatesBuilt-in Wifi allows you to easily attach to your local area wireless network to download device updates.
• Clearing DTCs, Reads & Clears PCM Diagnostic Trouble Codes.
• Data Logging, Need to monitor your vehicle's engine parameters? No need for a separate monitoring device. View & record your vehicle's PCM data on the device or on a PC.
• Dual Analog Inputs, Monitor EGT temps, air-fuel ratio and other popular sensor data.
• Easy Restoration Back to Stock,The device backs up your factory PCM program during installation should you ever need to return your vehicle to the stock program. Restoring your vehicle to the stock PCM program is as easy as selecting "Return to Stock" from the device men...
• Full Color Backlit LCD Display, Full Color LCD display for easy viewing, day or night.
• Increases Horsepower & Torque!, Increases your vehicles Horsepower, Torque, Throttle Response and even Fuel Mileage
• Installs Quickly & Easily, Installs quickly & easily via your vehicle's OBDII port.
• Most Popular Vehicles Supported, Most popular Ford vehicles supported including 2014 models.
• Stores 10 Custom Tunes, Stores up to 10 custom tune files created by your local SCT Custom Tuning Dealer.
User Adjustable Vehicle Parameters, Adjust for common performance bolt-ons such as Cold Air Kits, Exhaust Systems & Gears

Old 06-09-2016, 03:52 PM   #2
This unit has been sold

This unit has been sold.

Old 06-14-2016, 07:12 PM   #3
Site Team
Originally Posted by wolfe4656 View Post
This unit has been sold.
Marked SOLD per OP.
SEARCH is your friend!
FR Wildcat 295RSX / GMC Sierra

Nights Camped: 2013 = 49 / 2014 = 74 / 2015 = 74 / 2016 = 74 (booked = 11)