Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2012, 12:26 PM   #1
Camper Less Camping
 
Cajun Po-Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NW
Posts: 3,642
Surge Guard Model# 34730 30AMP - SOLD

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1945954423.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	22402

Excellent condition (approx 2yrs old), works great! No longer have camper with 30amp service.
$300.00 Paid New

$150.00 ( picked up locally) or $200.00 shipped in lower 48 states.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-486173439.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	22401  
__________________

__________________
2013 Sabre 32RCTS-6 (sold)
Family of 4 whose always on the GEAUX!
Cajun Po-Boy is offline  
Old 01-16-2013, 04:17 PM   #2
Camper Less Camping
 
Cajun Po-Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NW
Posts: 3,642
Guys...need to move this out my garage so I can park my truck (LOL)...$150.00 & paid shipping to your doorstep (lower 48 states)!
__________________

__________________
2013 Sabre 32RCTS-6 (sold)
Family of 4 whose always on the GEAUX!
Cajun Po-Boy is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 09:06 PM   #3
Member
 
Hamblen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Sugar Grove, Il.
Posts: 47
HI Ragin Cajun, I have had an issue with a power surge this year so I have been shopping around for a surge guard. I understand you no longer need a 30amp surge guard due to you getting a 5er, congratulations and hope you enjoy it. I have noticed this surge guard is discontinued so let me know if $115 delivered to Illinois will work.
__________________
Hamblen is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 10:32 PM   #4
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamblen View Post
HI Ragin Cajun, I have had an issue with a power surge this year so I have been shopping around for a surge guard. I understand you no longer need a 30amp surge guard due to you getting a 5er, congratulations and hope you enjoy it. I have noticed this surge guard is discontinued so let me know if $115 delivered to Illinois will work.

Not to hijack this thread, but you say this model Surge Guard is discontinued?

Perhaps I am not understanding what you mean by "discontinued", but Camping World has them (item 58464).
__________________
B47 is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 10:37 PM   #5
Member
 
Hamblen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Sugar Grove, Il.
Posts: 47
I was researching this item and everywhere I looked it was discontinued. Maybe there is a newer model with a different model # out there.
__________________
Hamblen is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 10:39 PM   #6
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamblen View Post
I was researching this item and everywhere I looked it was discontinued. Maybe there is a newer model with a different model # out there.
Search CW for item 58464.
__________________
B47 is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 10:44 PM   #7
Member
 
Hamblen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Sugar Grove, Il.
Posts: 47
Will do. Didn't know you were selling this item.
__________________
Hamblen is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 10:48 PM   #8
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamblen View Post
Will do. Didn't know you were selling this item.
I don't know whether you are serious in saying this or not, but as I said in my orginial reply, I am not trying to hijack this thread, but simply offering you some information you didn't seem to have.
__________________
B47 is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 10:59 PM   #9
Member
 
Hamblen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Sugar Grove, Il.
Posts: 47
Thank you B47 for your help , but take the time to look and see the surge guard for sale does not have the digital read out on it as does the one on the camping world website.
__________________
Hamblen is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 11:04 PM   #10
B47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 6,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamblen View Post
Thank you B47 for your help , but take the time to look and see the surge guard for sale does not have the digital read out on it as does the one on the camping world website.
You are correct.
__________________

__________________
B47 is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:00 AM.