Old 12-02-2012, 08:49 PM   #1
Wanted to buy 2003 - 2006 hybrid w/slide

We are located in Western North Carolina and are in the market for a hybrid with a slide.... want a 2002 - 2006 - have cash and we want a camper that has been cared for and doesn't need any repairs done to it.....won't mind driving up to 100 miles from home to inspect/buy.....
If you have such an animal please contact me via PM....

Old 02-09-2013, 04:07 PM   #2
Part with my 06 233T?? I like it so much that I never even considered it. If the money was right I might be tempted though. Good thing I live in central Illinois outside of your 100 mile limit or I'd have to be looking for an upgrade 'cause you would surely like mine.

Posting Rules