Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-04-2019, 08:26 PM   #1

2014 Solera 24R Full Body Paint Color Codes

My Solera has Cappuccino full body paint. Does anyone know the codes for the different colors?
Old 04-06-2019, 11:43 AM   #2

paint codes

there maybe past threads on this but I found it simpler to take the hot water heater shield and bring it to a Auto Parts store they can scan a small section of the panel and give you the code along with a pint or a quart of the paint at about 25 to 30 dollars or they can make you a spray can of the paint for about the same price I went to my local O'Reilly auto parts store and they made up the paint in about 30 min. they need about 4 square inches to scan so I also had to bring the cover that is over the fig exhaust for my last code, it will depend on your paint scream.
7jackson11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 02:32 PM   #3

Thank you so much for the lead. I checked with my local OReilly auto parts store. Here in the Memphis TN area they have a central location downtown that does that kind of work.. The store employee also gave me a lead for the NAPA location that does color match. I will check them out next week.
David100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 05:27 PM   #4
Karen, Pete & Chloe Kat

Solera colors

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7jackson11 View Post
there maybe past threads on this but I found it simpler to take the hot water heater shield and bring it to a Auto Parts store they can scan a small section of the panel and give you the code along with a pint or a quart of the paint at about 25 to 30 dollars or they can make you a spray can of the paint for about the same price I went to my local O'Reilly auto parts store and they made up the paint in about 30 min. they need about 4 square inches to scan so I also had to bring the cover that is over the fig exhaust for my last code, it will depend on your paint scream.
This is not helpful for me. my 24 R lost the heater panel (either stolen or blown off the vehicle.

I need to repaint the heater shield!
sanpedroflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 10:10 PM   #5

paint

I am not sure this will help you out but here are the colors I got from the auto parts store ( O'Reilly) they are as follows MERCEDES - CODE 702 SMOKE SILVER, LAND ROVER - CODE 1207 NIAGARA AND GENERAL MOTORS - CODE 65 M DRIFTWOOD MBC. If you don't have the water heater cover, then remove the your refrigerator panel, this should probably be better because it has larger sections of paint. as you can see there was no consistent color source , and my guess would be that they used slightly different colors as they went though the painting process during the year. these colors are the ones on my 2014 Solera
7jackson11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 05:16 PM   #6

Paint Codes 2014 Solera 24R

I have the same issue. In looking at the paint codes you listed, are a darker red?
Gene.F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 02:32 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7jackson11 View Post
I am not sure this will help you out but here are the colors I got from the auto parts store ( O'Reilly) they are as follows MERCEDES - CODE 702 SMOKE SILVER, LAND ROVER - CODE 1207 NIAGARA AND GENERAL MOTORS - CODE 65 M DRIFTWOOD MBC. If you don't have the water heater cover, then remove the your refrigerator panel, this should probably be better because it has larger sections of paint. as you can see there was no consistent color source , and my guess would be that they used slightly different colors as they went though the painting process during the year. these colors are the ones on my 2014 Solera
Thanks for the cappuccino color codes when i call them up on my I phone the look like a good match, i will try and order some touch up do you have the code for the white match?
Rich.M is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2014, solera