Old 07-15-2015, 02:15 PM   #21
Lippert(Schwintek) is very clear about syncing problems caused by not running the slide all the way to each end without stopping. Gear driven yes but two separate motors and sides and the synching of the two separate sides takes place when the slide hits the end and stops itself. I certainly have run the slide partly open but having read the manual and watched the videos I know longer stop it part way.

TARVIDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 03:32 PM   #22
Title is "2015 Solera 24S slide" My post deals with that Model. There is only ONE slide motor that drives the slide on the "S". Unless lippert added a second motor in later models. If that is the case, then I understand Tardavidson comment about syncing. However, this particular slide uses a drive shaft to drive the other tooth rack, and is in direct drive contact with that tooth rack at all times.You point about syncing motors is incorrect, as it doesn't apply to this model. On this particular drive system, unless you strip, or some how skip a tooth, it will ALWAYS be in sync. You should examine your 24S sometime when open, it really is a slick setup.

For what its worth, it becomes confusing to readers of threads that deal with model specific questions and concerns (i.e. 24s), and general information is offered, without explaining that in a posting.

Still Kickin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 07:52 PM   #23
Apparently we have very different slides. I definitely have the two motor system with electronic syncing. I may have made a false assumption here and my apology if I did.
I have a 2015 Prism LE2150 which shares the floorplan with the 24S right down to every detail I can see including the slide size etc. Maybe the slide mechanism is one of the differences between the units. Anyway, my apology if I spoke out of place.

TARVIDSON is offline   Reply With Quote

slide, solera